• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial Calendar?

• Thread starterDebbie E
  • Start date

Debbie E

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2007
UK
I'm not sure if it came from here but there used to be a couple who surf "these kind" of forums who every year "published" an interracial calendar, featuring an interracial sex pic for every month of the year (complete with desktop calendar for each month!). The pics ranged from mild to wild and were copies of well known pics doing the rounds.

Did the calendar come from this forum? If not, do any of you graphic design creative types fancy the challenge of creating the Dark Cavern 2008 Calendar?

There could be themed pics for each month, a winter scene in January (maybe a couple making out by a log fire), a sensual scene for February (Valentine's Day!), a wild, uninhibited scene for April (Spring - when all nature's creatures most want to fuck!) some "outdoors" bikini / beach type scenes for the Summer months.......

That's the kind of calendar I'd like to hang up on my wall........you?

Disappointed by the lack of response to this one. Surely someone on here must be capable of making this a reality?

calendar

go to yahoo groups: cuckolded or cuckolded_2 Shirley puts up a calendar every year and has some of the hottest captions on the net

Thank you Wimp Cuck. Shirley and her husband are the couple I'm thinking about, it's all coming back now.

However, I've done a search on yahoo groups for both cuckolded and cuckolded_2 and neither search is coming up with the goods.

Do you know for sure that Shirley and Mr Shirley still run their group and if so, are you able to provide me with a direct Web link?

If Will & Eve are reading, I still think a Dark Cavern calendar would make a beautiful Christmas present for all on here.......

calendar

i just tried it to make sure it works. hope you like it. Shirley has links to her other groups as well.
good luck!!!

Thankyou, Wimp Cuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread