• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"Interracial" Clubs in Detroit area

• Thread starterDarkBlayde
  • Start date

DarkBlayde

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2005
A while ago, there used to be a club called "Tremors" in Livonia, Michigan, which apparently was a rather popular place for white couples to meet black men.

It's since been closed down, and turned into an Irish Pub..... So does anyone know of any good clubs that would cater to the same kind of crowd?? I know of the clubs out in Pontiac, but do any of those serve as meeting places for IR swingers/Cuckoldresses/fans???

Help me out guys and gals!! I almost had the wife into it, but then they closed down the damn club!!!!

Hey Dark

I remember "tremors" it was a fun place. A lot of swingers went there from what I have heard. Good place to meet for a drink and if you wanted to fuck the Holiday Inn was attahed to it.

As for other clubs I'm not really sure. Have heard there are some private clubs in Detroit.

Users who are viewing this thread