• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial Couples

sucker4ashedevil

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2008
Hello,

I love the new forums. I am a 28 year old virgin and almost 10 year fan of interracial. I thought I would start this threat to talk about some of the hot interracial couples you have seen in public. I was at the gym this Easter morning, and saw a very hot interracial couple I have seen before. The woman was brunette, 5'8 with a lean, athletic toned and very sexy body. The black man was about 6'1 210 pounds of solid ripped muscle. He was encouraging her as she did the exercise where you lie forward and grab the two handles and pull the plate toward you. I think it is the lat pull but using a plate. Anyhow, he was telling her what a great job she did. She hugged him after. It was a warm hug, like she totally adored him. Any she also whispered something in his ear. They looked so incredibly sexy together!

There I was, on the opposite side of them, doing my little bitch squats with the 50 pound bar. I was thinking that maybe she noticed I was staring. She may have whispered, "Look at the white wimp staring!" Hehe, she was probaly just telling him how sexy he looked.

Where do you guys and gals see Ir couples? Maybe at the mall or the gym? I am interested to hear about how the people around them reacted. How was the couple acting? I am absolutely obsessed with black alpha male white female relationships like many white guys my age.

Be sure to check out my blog---http://maddelinewannabecuck.tumblr.com. I feature interracial and female domination themes. There are great pics, videos and articles for your viewing pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread