• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial in Germany

• Thread starterMarki25
  • Start date

Marki25

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2006
Hallo an alle Interracialinteressierten in Deutschland.

Ich würde hier gerne Leute kennenlernen, die wie ich auf Interracial stehen. (Frauen, Männer, Paare, Blacks,...)

Wir könnten uns hier einfach unterhalten, Bilder oder Videos tauschen.

Mein Traum wäre: Zusehen, wenn ein Schwarzer mit einer weißen Frau Sex hat.

Bin gespannt, ob sich jemand meldet.

Ich selbst bin 25 Jahre alt und weiß.

English:

Hello to all people in Germany that are into Interracial.

I'd like to get to know people from Germany, that are into Interracial. (women, men, couples, blacks, whites,...)

We could just talk, share pictures or movies.

My dream: To watch a white girl being fucked by a black man.

Looking forward, to hear from you.

I am 25 years old and a white boy.

Hi im a 38 year old male from Holland.
My dream is that my wife gets fucked by a huge blk cock.
This gets me really hot

heya Thiick. is your woman one of those big unbreakable dutch babes?

hi thiickone, just post a pic from your wife an I will provide you your dream come reality for sure

My dream: To watch a white girl being fucked by a black man.

My dream is for white PUNKS like YOU to spend time incarcerated in an American prison. The longer the better. And have your PUNK-ass "fucked by a black man--many black men, in fact. Let's see how you'd like it (provided you are not a homosexual)!

Of course, I would never dream of watching this vile act of sodomy. But just the satisfaction of knowing your twisted masturbatory fantasies henceforth and forevermore were purged from your (sick) system would be a "dream" come true.

My "dream" also extends to every last one of you deviant white a-holes infected by this most sick, absolutely deviant, obsession.

Sick, sick, sick YOU are! Come on, admit it!! IT'S A FACT!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Sid :D

Go back under your rock, Sid. When we want lip from you we'll jiggle our zippers--then you can come runnin'

Hi!

Ich bin aus Düsseldorf und sehr devot mit großem Fetisch für Frauenfüße und Frauenschuhe.

Das einzige was ich momentan im Kopf habe, ist dass es meine Freundin mit einem Schwarzen treibt!!

Das macht mich total an. Ich würde gerne Leute bevorzugt devot kennenlernen, mit denen man sich mal richtig bei einem Bier treffen kann, um diese Fantasien zu teilen. Virtuell ist gut aber super wäre ein Realtreffen. Da könnte man vielleicht etwas bei einem Bierchen spannen gehen. :)

Meld dich bitte und alle anderen aus NRW, die das hier lesen.

Bin nicht schwul, suche einfach nur andere Gleichgesinnte Cuckolds oder Deutsche, die auch auf das Thema stehen.

Users who are viewing this thread