• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial Lesbian Cuckolding

Maggie56

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2013
I've found a beautiful AA friend, very sexy, loving and bi. I'm very interested in making this more. I am divorced ( 3 years now) , white female, looking to explore. I seem more in women right now.

Does the cuckold thing work in a lesbian relationship? She definitely is the dominant of us two....should I be concerned?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Don't see why it shouldn't. After all nothing is set in stone and no set rules.Just do what pleases the pair of you and enjoy the sex and relatationship.

Nothing wrong in getting a group of girls together to play with. Main thing is just for the pair of you to have fun. Just as long as no one gets hurt, what is the harm? Best of luck and please tell us your thought and how events develop.

Oh God please - I hope I find someone that will enjoy me while he watches (or just hears about it).
This is not me but an ambition

Untitled1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread