• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial on German election

• Thread starterDionysosKult
  • Start date

DionysosKult

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 21, 2008
This is an poster from the conservative party in Gemany for the upcoming elections.

Attachments

• CDU_18-1_Generationen.jpg
    CDU_18-1_Generationen.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,207
Reactions: Gerwin
lol - I live in Germany and find this hilarious on so many levels...

Well Germany has somewhat of a chequered past with racism, and in fact you will hardly find any black people here. A lot of Turkish people (not very well integrated), but hardly any blacks. A few years ago a black guy broke into the national football team and amongst a lot of fans this was rather unpopular!

Don't get me wrong, Germany is probably no worse on this front than many countries, and def not as bad as Eastern European countries like Poland (Microsoft was recently busted photo shopping a black guy out of their advert for the polish market and replacing him with a white) but it seems an odd choice of poster.

Why? Because this seems to be an advert for the very conservative CDU party, so you can imagine how tolerant most of their members would be to interracial relationships. I would love to see a sexy blond in Germany in a relationship with a well dressed black gent as seems to be the suggestion here with her hand resting on his shoulder but I think it would be a rare sight if I did see it.

That#s just my two cents. Thanks for the post.

Whoa, that young blonde with her hand on the brother ......mmmmmmm tasty

thanks

xxsirexx said:
Well Germany has somewhat of a chequered past with racism, and in fact you will hardly find any black people here. A lot of Turkish people (not very well integrated), but hardly any blacks. A few years ago a black guy broke into the national football team and amongst a lot of fans this was rather unpopular!

Don't get me wrong, Germany is probably no worse on this front than many countries, and def not as bad as Eastern European countries like Poland (Microsoft was recently busted photo shopping a black guy out of their advert for the polish market and replacing him with a white) but it seems an odd choice of poster.

Why? Because this seems to be an advert for the very conservative CDU party, so you can imagine how tolerant most of their members would be to interracial relationships. I would love to see a sexy blond in Germany in a relationship with a well dressed black gent as seems to be the suggestion here with her hand resting on his shoulder but I think it would be a rare sight if I did see it.

Lol, thanks for the explanation - I see a lot of interest from Polish women in the UK when their here and looking at black guys. Very funny that Msoft replacing images for Polish market!
The few places I've been to in Germany I haven't seen white women with black - kinda sad. I guess it's about dominant social pressures / stigma - though spoken to a number of German wanabe cucks for wife with black. Get your ladies to holiday in the UK and visit London.

what's Grandma referring to with her hands??

I have lived in germany on 2 seperate occassions. You do see some German women with black men and having children especially near U.S. military bases.

xxsirexx said:

Times have changed and black people are marching on

The Conservative Party of Britain (when they were in government many years ago) had black people in top ministerial positions in cabinet and the current british government is the same.

they are on the rise.

swipe said:
The few places I've been to in Germany I haven't seen white women with black - kinda sad. I guess it's about dominant social pressures / stigma - though spoken to a number of German wanabe cucks for wife with black.

Germany does not have many black men, but nowadays it has many, many north African moslems and also it has many millions of Turkish people there.

I was walking through germany with a black friend of mine and he received horrendous racial abuse when walking through a predominantly turkish area. i was disgusted so i don't have good memories of Germany.

white_man_loves_ir said:
Germany does not have many black men, but nowadays it has many, many north African moslems and also it has many millions of Turkish people there.

I was walking through germany with a black friend of mine and he received horrendous racial abuse when walking through a predominantly turkish area. i was disgusted so i don't have good memories of Germany.

Then blame the turks not the Germans

Sorry, but the reason why Germany has few black people is that they never held millions of them as SLAVES for nearly two centuries. That is a historical fact that Americans, who seem to beleive they are so progressive and modern, seem to magically forget when they criticise the rest of the world.

Hello ,,,I am a German/American living in Frankfurt am Main,Germany,,and I see Black Americans all the time,,it is true that they are mostly around the 2 military bases here but they also come from all over on weekends,,There are also many African Men from Africa here as well,,,as far as the Turkish people,,yes there are a lot of them but if your not in the Low Budget housing areas(Ghettos) then you wont have any problems with them ,Otherwise Racial abuse is everywhere,,,,I love it here even though the ways take some getting use to,,

Anyway it is very positive that such poster is printed for general elections. It would help Germans to be more used to interracial relationships.

ST-127 said:
Anyway it is very positive that such poster is printed for general elections. It would help Germans to be more used to interracial relationships.

Very true.

That is the most important point I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread