• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial Talkies

• Thread starterAnitascuckold
  • Start date
luv the preggy talkies. Post more!

bring more

Bring this thread back

First try

Here is one I found on the web...
Visit my posts in Wife Pix and Let's Meet Up.
My wife is a BBC virgin and we are looking for volunteers !!!
-Grant67

caption deep throat.jpg.caption whole lotta love.jpg.caption exclusive property.jpg.caption feel guilty.jpg.caption of course i'll.jpg

caption be happy for us.jpg.caption it'll never fit.jpg.caption bliss.jpg.Caption so glad I skipped school.jpg.caption ohmigod.jpg

caption wish you were here.jpg caption geek to freak.jpg caption former emo.jpg caption delicious2.jpg caption welcome to the neighbourhood.jpg

Priceless pic

There was a talkie that we saw -- something like honeymoon $1495, catching ur wife in bathroom with black man - Priceless and the pic had a woman up against a toilet getting banged from behind and a white hubby watchin. Anybody seen it and can u post again. Thanks:cool:

love this thread wish it was my wife or daughter

How about this one.

Attachments

• SarahSta-preg.jpg
    SarahSta-preg.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,209
some

here's some more

more

ohh yea!!!

caption who's next.jpg-caption i'll take three.jpg-caption keep it quiet.jpg-caption stiff drink.jpg-caption knocking.jpg

captions two out of three.jpg-caption worth a million2.jpg-caption another convert.jpg-caption anticipation2.jpg-captions denied.jpg

caption ass inspectors2.jpg-caption christened.jpg-caption behind you.jpg-caption experimenting.jpg-caption leave a tip.jpg

caption balls deep.jpg-caption black only2.jpg-caption getting ready.jpg-caption best seat in the house2.jpg-caption got her first.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
caption helping hand.jpg-caption it does fit.jpg-caption it takes two.jpg-caption it takes two3.jpg-caption it takes two4.jpg

more

heres some more i just came up with

caption nice and wet.jpg.caption getting warmed up.jpg.caption lucky.jpg.caption swallowed it all.jpg.caption left a present.jpg

I like the soldier wife pic.

I bet a lot of that is going on out there.

Peace.

moms and daughters

I love these pics and their captions but I have a real problem that I cn see in these pics. My wife is having an affair with a black teacher colleague and now he seems to be taking an interest in my daughter who's only nine. She's very fond of him but I'm scared to tell him she's too young. What should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread