• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Intro to cuckdom

• Thread startercucktobe
  • Start date

cucktobe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2006
I am new to the site & have had very little cuckolding experience. My wife and I have had a group experience with another couple. I found this very exciting, and encouraged my wife to engage in threesomes with the other couple while I watched. Not wanting to admit my cuckold feelings to my wife and the other couple I generally joined in enough to not be obvious. The two girls did some lezzie stuff with alot of encouragement from us, but I never did anything with my male friend. The most exciting experiences were when I let my cuckold inhibitions down. Once stroking my friends cock as he came in my wife. Another time he was seated on the couch and my wife was facing him, straddling his legs, riding his dick with her back to me. I kneeled on the floor behind her and let my tongue ride up and down the crack of her ass while she bounced on him.

My wife always thought I just wanted to fuck my friends wife. She says she went along with it for me, but is not that interested in sex with other guys. Over time we drifted apart from our friends and have not had any extracurricular activities for several years. Since then I have often fantasized about her with others. I have brought this up during sex as a fantasy but it generally is forgotten once we finish the session.

Reading messages on this site has given me some ideas to encourage her to become more dominant. Sex with us usually begins with me going down on her. I have started licking lower down her slit and letting my tongue tickle between her pussy and ass, and sometimes licking around the hole. I have also stopped in the middle of fucking, pulled out, and went down on her, while she was more slimey than our normal pussy licking. As others have said, I lose interest after cumming and have not been able to eat her creampie. She does seem to enjoy these activities and acknowledges their submissive nature but I want to encourage her to initiate and demand them instead of leaving it to me.

Another thread on the site encouraged getting caught wearing womens underwear to demonstrate submissiveness. I found this extremely exciting and tried doing it at home in the evening. I have had a recent development in this area and will continue if there is interest in this. In the meantime I would appreciate your recommendations on encouraging her to cuckold me. Thanks.

Holy shit, every one of your posts were from threads started in 2006... stop clogging up the boards with this crap

Users who are viewing this thread