• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introducing me

• Thread starterBlondeSandra22
  • Start date
maybe

anyone from germany here ???

Attachments

• 1 (5).jpg
    1 (5).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,722
  • 1 (17).jpg
    1 (17).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,340
Ja

aber leider nicht black!

Sie sind ein sexy weißes Weibchen. mag Sie auf mit einem großen schwarzen Dick festhaken und schaut Ihnen blacktized erhalten zu und lassen sie schwarzen cum alle über Ihrem ziemlich weißen Gesicht abladen!!!

oh no, please leave her alone. She looks so sweet and innocent. I can't bear the thought of her being slutted to black cock. It gives me a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looking great would look better filled with BBC

pimpology101 said:
Sie sind ein sexy weißes Weibchen. mag Sie auf mit einem großen schwarzen Dick festhaken und schaut Ihnen blacktized erhalten zu und lassen sie schwarzen cum alle über Ihrem ziemlich weißen Gesicht abladen!!!

Pimp. Ich habe nicht gewust dass du Deutsch sprechen koentest. Ich bin froh du bist wieder hier.

BlondeSandra22 said:
I had 5 Black Men so far. As u might know, there are not many here in Germany.
So my first was with 17, he was a Guy who was with me in school class. And he was my bf that time.

Sandra

Nice pics but if so, post some pics of you with them for us. :)

Mein Vater war ein mp in der Armee stationiert in Hamburg von 60-63 und ich habe mein Deutsch von ihm gelernt. Ich freue mich still, hier zum größtem Teil zu sein, obwohl ich still sehen möchte, dass viele Dinge geändert haben. Aber dies ist ebenso gut ein Ort als irgendein hoffentlich, meine eigene schwarze Hahnhure zu finden.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm there!!

Go to Ramstien alot, are you near??

???

Pimp is back!!

Yes, nj, vorläufig und die forseeable Zukunft. Auch kann Paare und hebt weiße Damen den Vorteil und die Dienste meines schwarzen gangbang Parteien brauchen heraus! :)

You are one very hot looking German bitch, show us a good pussy pic or two!:clap:

To good to be true thanks for the pics.

Lets see pics of u with your pussy spread wide darlin.Show us what we are going to get.

What the hell happened to the conversations in german?

you'd better hold me back by chains

Would luv to get my hands,tongue, and loins all over you and bounce and drive those bedsprings loud and squeeky. Girl there'd be nothing left behind but a hairball and a grease spot.

I know!

We stop the world from "Having"to speak it Love the talent!

ich komme auch aus deutschland ..

And there was me thinkin I was gonna avoid Places like Germany for obvious reasons.

You could easily create traffic jams with your looks, and President George Bush would have to declare a National Day of Mourning if you went to Heaven suddenly. Even he would have to admit you are gorgeous and distracting to the eye.

bin brasilianer aber ich kann deutsch und du bist einfach geil :D warst du schon in bayern sandra ?

Users who are viewing this thread