• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introduction

• Thread starterjonathanm
  • Start date

jonathanm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2009
mycuckjourney.blogspot.com
Hey everybody, my name is Jonathan and my wife is Abbey. We are a married couple in our mid-twenties that has decided to enter the cuckold lifestyle. Our story is pretty complex but the end result is that she recently started dating other men in an effort to help our struggling marriage.

I have started a blog to document my journey into into cuckoldery every step of the way. I have updated this blog every day so far and I plan on continuing this in the future as my wife keeps on dating. This lifestyle is harder than I first thought and filled with many pitfalls, both physical and emotional, and I'd love to share my story with the cuck community and get feedback.

My blog is at My Cuck Journey

All the best,

Jonathan

Good luck with your journey, and congratulations on your decision to record what is happening to you and your marriage. You will help others just by writing, even though they may not comment because of the stress of their marriage turning to custard.

Many wives get married without a proper understanding of what they are getting into.
One moment they are single and having sex with a variety of partners over several years, then they take their vows to the "exclusion of all others".

After a few years marriage, a wife starts to see opportunities to better herself, and she can feel trapped inside the marriage which is holding her back. 50 years ago, divorce was not an option unless you agreed to deliberate adultery to break the marriage.

These days it is very important for couples to keep talking and being honest with each other about their hopes and dreams and unmet fantasies and secrets. Even the most prim and proper wifes get "aroused sexually" when they meet strangers, but they choose to remember their wedding vows.

Some couples these days come to a fresh understanding and decide to stay married, but to amend their vows to "inclusion of other lovers".

Many marriage counsellors tell couples that adultery is not the end of the marriage, but rather a chance to talk about unmet needs and to find a solution to getting those needs met.

Thanks!

This is all good information. You are certainly right that things have changed since a generation ago. Our situation is unique, but I'm sure draws many similarities with other men who face similar scenarios.

I maintain the belief that, as humans, we are not meant to be exclusive t one other partner for the rest of our lives. There are so many different people that we interact with during our lifetime that I think it's ludicrous to one day cut off a large percentage of these interactions just over the concept of marriage.

I'm hoping that we can separate love from lust and add this element to our marriage and find a long-term solution to our marital woes. Even if this is only short-term, I can already see the benefits and hope we can both use this to our advantage and come out of our cucking experience as stronger individuals and hopefully a stronger couple.

Jonathan,

jonathanm said:
Hey everybody, my name is Jonathan and my wife is Abbey.

Hello Jonathan! Hello Abbey! Welcome to the forum.

jonathanm said:
We are a married couple in our mid-twenties; we've decided to enter the cuckold lifestyle.

Cool....

jonathanm said:
[Skipping the details and cutting to the chase, my wife] recently started dating other men in an effort to help our struggling marriage.

Excellent! Your wife is on the right track, as are you in accepting that as her prerogative as a married woman.

jonathanm said:
I have started a blog to document my journey into cuckoldery....

Good. Describing your feelings and the nature of your changing relationship with your wife in writing as she pursues her hot sexual trysts seems likely to help you keep your new (and probably evolving) role as her cuckold "sorted out" in your head.

jonathanm said:
I have updated this blog every day so far and I plan on continuing this in the future as my wife keeps on dating.

Very good. I've looked at your blog, and it seems well-written. I have only two mild suggestions. (Please note this is not a criticism.... as I mentioned, I think it's good you're doing this.)

1. Put a note at the "top," which always remains at the top, pointing out to readers the time order of your blog is with your first entry at the "bottom" and your most recent entry at the "top." (This appears to be the case; please correct me if I'm wrong.)

2. Begin each day's entry with the current date ("13 Sept. 2009" for today, for instance), and separate your daily entries with a blank line. That would make it easier for readers to separate one entry from the next, and would help clarify your evolution through time as your wife's cuckold and, in parallel, the evolution of your marriage.

jonathanm said:
This lifestyle is harder than I first thought and filled with many pitfalls, both physical and emotional, and I'd love to share my story with the cuck community and get feedback.

Yes. Despite the difficulties, though, I think your wife has the right idea, as do you by remaining faithful to her as her cuckold. (If this isn't the nature of your relationship, it would be helpful if you would clarify it by filling in some additional details.)

Regarding your more recent comments:

jonathanm said:
I maintain the belief that, as humans, we are not meant to be exclusive to one other partner for the rest of our lives. There are so many different people we interact with during our lifetimes that I think it's ludicrous to one day cut off a large percentage of these interactions because of the concept of marriage.

I'm hoping we can separate love from lust and add this element to our marriage and find a long-term solution to our marital woes. Even if [our "hotwife / cuckold husband" relationship] is only short-term, I can already see the benefits. I hope we can both use this to our advantage and come out of our cuckolding experience as stronger individuals with, hopefully, a stronger marriage.

You and Abbey sound very sane.

Best regards to both of you—

Custer

Thanks!

Great comments, Custer! I appreciate all of your feedback. You are certainly right in that documenting my emotions and feelings helps me sort them out in my head. I've been doing this for less than two weeks but I already find it helpful to go back and review how I felt a week ago and evaluate my changing role as a cuck husband.

The interactions I've had with members of the cuckold community has been very helpful and positive so far and I hope to continue sharing my experience with all of you.

As for your constructive criticisms, I will look into it. I don't like adding the date every day because it's already documented at the bottom but I understand why this would seem confusing. I will look at the Blogger options and see what I can find.

When your wife has an orgasm with her lovers, oxytocin and vasopressin - cuddle chemicals - are released. These chemicals try to make the couple fall in love as deeply as possible in case a baby gets conceived and needs them to be parents.

If it is a long-term love affair, the emotions of the couple will be like a wave in the sea, waxing and waning, varying in intensity. It does not mean your wife will divorce you, but she does need to cope with "two marriages" (you and her lover),

So each marriage has to have its space and privacy, without time restraints, and of course she must feel her best with nice clothes to wear - just like she did when you first dated her. ("It is his turn now").

It helps if the husband can be friends with her new Bull, because she needs you both to maximise her happiness. No room for jealousy, you have your time alone with your wife, then it is his turn alone with her.

If the Bull (her second husband) has problems in his life, your wife may need to spend time with him to provide him emotional comfort and support.

30,000 years ago, people viewed an image of the vulva as a gateway to God. Today, its more likely to be referred to as a "money slot".

Um.... 3 time zones? That's a lot of separation....

Jonathan,

Now that you've separated the days on your blog, it's easier to follow. Thanks.

I see from your blog that you and your wife have separated, and she is now living 3 time zones away. I.e., you live on or near the east coast, and she has moved to the west coast (or vice-versa).

In other words, it doesn't sound like you and she have initiated a "hotwife / cuckold husband" marriage. Rather, it sounds a lot like your wife has left you.

—Custer

Not really....

Actually I decided to not adjust my blog and kept it exactly the same. The date has always been in small print like that, which is why I decided to keep it the way it is.

As for our marriage, I'm actually the one that requested the separation. We live on the east coast but I'm temporarily on the west coast on a clinical rotation for graduate school. I'll be back on the east coast in about a weeks time.

I said right from the beginning that I'm not in a "typical" cuckold relationship. My wife and I are separated. We don't live together. I don't have a small penis and my wife's boyfriend doesn't have a large penis (she actually prefers smaller because she's so petite). I'm not that much into humiliation and I have no interest in crossdressing or eating a creampie. I most likely don't fit many of the classic kinks that most people on here enjoy, but that's just not me.

Perhaps you could categorize our situation as more of an open marriage or swinging, but I think it's more "cuck" than anything else.

Jonathan,

jonathanm said:
.... I'm the one who requested the separation. We live on the east coast, but I'm temporarily on the west coast on a clinical rotation for graduate school. I'll be back on the east coast in about a week.

Ah.... I get it now. Thanks for the clarification.

jonathanm said:
I said right from the beginning that I'm not in a "typical" cuckold relationship. My wife and I are separated. We don't live together.

Yes, I'm beginning to grasp that concept, as I mentioned....

jonathanm said:
I don't have a small penis and my wife's boyfriend doesn't have a large penis.... etc.

Hey, I didn't mean to suggest you and your wife don't have an "authentic" hotwife / cuckold husband relationship (whatever that is). Rather, I was pointing out it looked like your wife *left* you, or visa-versa. As in, you and she don't have a marital relationship of any kind anymore.

But, you've clarified that.

—Custer

I have read Jonathan's posts and went into his blog. Honestly, I think that his situation is within the boundaries of cuckoldry. They are "separated", but "together" in his wife's fun of being intimate with others. I can't wait to see how this situation develops. I'm going through a weird "separation" myself, of which I will later update the board when convenient. Keep it up Jonathan.

Thanks! I think we fit into the "cuckold" category, but maybe a "soft cuckold" since I don't enjoy many of the same things that most cucks do.

Bottom line is we are married, we talk every day, my wife dates freely and tells me all of the intimate details while we are still planning our future together.

jonathanm said:
Bottom line is we are married, we talk every day, my wife dates freely and tells me all of the intimate details while we are still planning our future together.

Cool......

Users who are viewing this thread