• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introduction

• Thread starterCowboy Bob
  • Start date

Cowboy Bob

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2010
Hi! I am Cowboy Bob. I am so pleased to find a community of like minded people. I started to like this idea around 1995, and it bothered me quite a bit. I talked to a therapist who was NOT helpful. My wife of 13 years and I, have had a lot of fun with this, mostly talking, but sometimes doing. I find it EXTREMELY sexy!

Cowboy Bob said:
Hi! I am Cowboy Bob. I am so pleased to find a community of like minded people. I started to like this idea around 1995, and it bothered me quite a bit. I talked to a therapist who was NOT helpful.

My impression is, therapists often (perhaps usually) try to guide one toward acceptance of conventional "moral" mores.

Cowboy Bob said:
My wife of 13 years and I have had a lot of fun with this, mostly talking, but sometimes doing. I find it EXTREMELY sexy!

Awright. Welcome!