• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Introduction

• Thread starterpablohearsay
  • Start date

pablohearsay

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2010
Hello,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself :)

I have a hot wife and I like to parade her around and watch other men fuck my wife. I play direct the action at times...sometimes I send her out to the bar and have her fuck a random guy :)

Sometimes I make her watch as I fuck other women as she masturbates :D

I love having a slut wife and am downloading some pics from our camera

Can't wait to share :)

-PH

Pablohearsay Welcome

Man if your waiting for us to share, all i can say is your burning daylight cowboy. Get er on we can take it.:) okdeacon :D

Creating album right now :)

Good Stuff!

pablohearsay said:
Hello, Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself :) .... etc....

Welcome Pablohearsay!

Hi there Pablohearsay - your wife sounds delightful and very well behaved. [I picked up on the words "I make her watch"]

pablohearsay said:
Creating album right now :)

Looking forward to it. Went to look for it, but you're not sorted yet.

She Is Beautiful

Pablo, Thanks man, may i say you have one hot, sexy, delicious looking, teasing eyed, sweet titted, hot wife. She is totally in the table pussy catagory and i will say in my opinion ONE of the finest pieces of female art work on this web site. Without a doubt i would drink a gallon of her piss just to get to suck that lovely pussy of hers DRY. Also i would jack off a wildcat in a telephone boot with a handful of cuckle burrs if she would promise me some of that pussy when i got out of the hospital. Damm she is hot!!!! :p:p:p:D okdeacon