• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

introduing myself

• Thread starterjemmaslut
  • Start date

jemmaslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2008
hi, im new to this forum, my name is jemma, im 19 from the uk, and I am a black cock virgin, but have found myslef wondering about it recently and getting more curious.

I would love to chat to some black guys or women who have had bbc in the past via Im, my msn is on my profile or you can pm me your addy.

thanks

jem

can't believe the bulls have not started chatting you up, so I will elevate you to the top and give them another chance in their busy schedules.

jemmaslut said:
hi, im new to this forum, my name is jemma, im 19 from the uk, and I am a black cock virgin, but have found myslef wondering about it recently and getting more curious.

That's the spirit! Finding true faith of worshipping black cock to replace the state of desperation I'm sure you were in before!

Welcome - and once you go black.......:whip_it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware everyone, I have chatted with jemma and got suspicious when she wouldnt allow me to call her. She gave me her number, but wouldnt answer when I called. It's the best way to verify that it really is a fem on the other end. Finally he admitted he/jemma was a male.

Wasted my time. I'm not saying not to chat with him, but you dont think you have a fem on the other end.

T

Users who are viewing this thread