• Thread starterUK_LondonTgirl
  • Start date

UK_LondonTgirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2008
London
www.bitch4black.com
Ok - the headline is not QUITE a proper description BUT it has a very good connection and was a better headline to bring you in.

HERE IS THE DEAL
For 3 or 4 years now i have been devoting my life to being a sexual submissive to Black men. i manage this by working in the mornings and then allowing Black Bulls to visit between 2pm and 11pm for FREE sexual service. This can be a simple quick visit for a blowjob or a longer time for oral , rimming and fucking ass. The problem is , the number of men wanting this service outstrips the time that i am available . i have to turn many away or keep them waiting on an "appointment system" , sometimes for 48 or 72 hours.
i hate this aspect , i hate the fact that a Black man has to WAIT to be served.
The IDEAL situation would be for me to have premises, a store/salon type situation , open from 9 am to 9pm where a black man can walk in off the street and have his needs taken care of almost immediately.
The premises would be on in the vicinity of a predominantly black area here in London . The entrance though would be discreet and unmarked.
Those black men "in the know" would be aware of the address and know that they can pop in any time of day to get their nuts relieved.
There will NEVER be any charge for a black man to use this service so that any black man , young or old , rich or poor would have a place that guarentees him a minimum of a free blowjob.
THIS IS NOT FANTASY - i already have a large enough network of straight black men who would already keep these premises ticking over. Getting the premises and advertising it will bring in a LOT more and have it running to capacity. Perhaps then , there would be scope to bring more tgirl sub sluts into service.

WHAT I SEEK IS INVESTORS and financial backing to realise this dream of serving Black men.
Investors may be rich black men themselves but preferably rich , white cuckolds who , like me , appreciate the superiority of Black Men.

One large investor OR several small investors could help me realise this service to Black men.
We are not talking about HUGE sums of money either. A premises could be secured with a weekly rental of about £400 per week ($600)
As i would be providing the service FREE to superior Black men, i would also need investors to figure into the equation an amount to guarentee me an income in order to pay my own household bills and to buy food etc... This need only be about £250 per week ($375). This would be the minimum amount needed for me to pay my bills and make myself available full time to the sexual servitude of Black men.

I PROMISE you that this is feesable .
My website http://www.bitch4black.com already brings me about 20 heterosexual , London black men per day who want to meet to be served.
By choice and necessity i have to limit actual conversion rates to 2 or 3 (sometimes 4) per day.
With these new downtown premises with an open door policy ALL black men could be served.

INVESTORS , you have the chance to make a white slut into a full time unpaid ***** to Black men. Black men must NEVER be charged for sex. i never have and i never will.
Before you parted with ANY money you would have to make guarentees , i would investigate premises and would supply you with all results and financial breakdowns. Legal agreements could bee drawn up also , if you wish.
ONE large investor contributing £650 ($975) per week or perhaps TEN small investors contributing £65 ($97) per week could really make this happen.

Visitors to London would also know the address of the "secret place" where they are guarenteed sexual servitude alongside London Black male residents.

If you would like to "play God" and REALLY put a white slut into sexual slavery to Black men and invest in its' success , please contact me.
SERIOUS responses only please.
Again , THIS IS NOT A FANTASY , i seek to create a genuine FREE service to Black men.

Regards
Tiffany tgirl in London

uk_londontgirl-albums-www-bitch4black-com-picture10232-slut-born-serve-black-cock.jpg