• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Involvement post breeding

• Thread starterleenashub
  • Start date

leenashub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2017
Question for Bulls: Have anyone of you made a couple pregnant and what was your involvement post pregnancy.
Question for cucks: How do you feel bull getting involved with you guys while you go through the pregnancy and also with raising the baby.

The context of the question is my wife has been seeing this guy for like past 6 months and she is pregnant now. Now we are not sure whether its me or the bull, because we both have fucked her close to her dates. There is very less likely chance that its from me, as we have been trying for like 10months without much success, even though my test show that i am quite capable of it. So we have not told him about it yet, so not sure how will it go down with him. Would like to hear more from guys who have went through it.

Reactions: Maxio
Hi! I think I can help here, in both respects. My wife has had two children by other men, though her first was by me. The paternity of our younger two is uncertain though; the first was while my wife was fucking around a lot and simply open to pregnancy, while our youngest came from her deliberately choosing a small group of different men as possible fathers.

While that’s a different situation than yours, we’re now trying for a fourth, but with only a single lover she’s chosen—an old friend of mine. (Actually, he since became interested in me fucking his girlfriend bare too, and is now enjoying being a cuck as well as a bull. Great minds!)

In short it’s a wonderful experience to raise your bulls’ children. If your relationship with your wife is loving and strong, you might find you both want your future children to come from different lovers.

There’s nothing in the world as pleasurable as having your wife’s head in your lap, her bull’s cock sliding in and out of her while they gaze into each other’s eyes, with you stroking her hair as her body judders in ecstasy and her bull pumps her full of cum to impregnate her. Then you fucking her in the ass and masturbating her with his cum, ensuring that when her body swells with new life, it’s another man’s. You can see the vulnerability in her face, her trust that you while she’s given her womb to the genes of a superior man she’s chosen, you won’t abandon her and will love and protect the child as your own.

Then there’s the joy of raising your genetically diverse kids, seeing the unique traits of their fathers start to develop in them. It really is the ultimate pleasure, and it’s perfectly natural. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Some practical points:
  • Your kids need love, stability, structure and support. They need to be normal kids, with holidays, family trips, piano lessons, educational TV, and knee patches when they fall over. This means keeping them apart from the lifestyle. We haven’t progressed enough as a society for them to have two father figures (you and bull) and feel ’normal’.
  • In most western countries, if your wife cites you as the father on the birth certificate and other docs, and you agree and start raising the child, then you’re the legal father. The bull has no rights to see or interact with your child.
  • The possible fathers of our kids were told they might be sought out way down the line, but they were going to be uninvolved in the crucial formative years. My wife’s current bull has agreed to be completely in the background as an ‘uncle’ or godparent, and I would be the same if I impregnate his gf. With that in mind, if you want to tell the bull anything, tell him he might (but might not) be the bio father, but you’re the actual father. Maybe offer him the chance to be godparent, if you like him and want him around a bit.
  • If her lover is going to be difficult, don’t hesitate to cut him out of your life. Stability for the kids trumps sexy times for your woman.
Most of all, if she carries to term, enjoy the next few years! They really are a treasure. And if you want more, do consider having her be impregnated by a different lover, perhaps with your involvement if you’re into that. It’ll make for experiences you never forget!

Reactions: Maxio, BigdaddyToronto, LatinoDom and 4 others
Thanks for your well thought-out comments, GentleWillR, on raising the children resulting from other men impregnating one's wife.

Reactions: Maxio and leenashub
GentleWillR said:
Hi! I think I can help here, in both respects. My wife has had two children by other men, though her first was by me. The paternity of our younger two is uncertain though; the first was while my wife was fucking around a lot and simply open to pregnancy, while our youngest came from her deliberately choosing a small group of different men as possible fathers.

While that’s a different situation than yours, we’re now trying for a fourth, but with only a single lover she’s chosen—an old friend of mine. (Actually, he since became interested in me fucking his girlfriend bare too, and is now enjoying being a cuck as well as a bull. Great minds!)

In short it’s a wonderful experience to raise your bulls’ children. If your relationship with your wife is loving and strong, you might find you both want your future children to come from different lovers.

There’s nothing in the world as pleasurable as having your wife’s head in your lap, her bull’s cock sliding in and out of her while they gaze into each other’s eyes, with you stroking her hair as her body judders in ecstasy and her bull pumps her full of cum to impregnate her. Then you fucking her in the ass and masturbating her with his cum, ensuring that when her body swells with new life, it’s another man’s. You can see the vulnerability in her face, her trust that you while she’s given her womb to the genes of a superior man she’s chosen, you won’t abandon her and will love and protect the child as your own.

Then there’s the joy of raising your genetically diverse kids, seeing the unique traits of their fathers start to develop in them. It really is the ultimate pleasure, and it’s perfectly natural. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Some practical points:
  • Your kids need love, stability, structure and support. They need to be normal kids, with holidays, family trips, piano lessons, educational TV, and knee patches when they fall over. This means keeping them apart from the lifestyle. We haven’t progressed enough as a society for them to have two father figures (you and bull) and feel ’normal’.
  • In most western countries, if your wife cites you as the father on the birth certificate and other docs, and you agree and start raising the child, then you’re the legal father. The bull has no rights to see or interact with your child.
  • The possible fathers of our kids were told they might be sought out way down the line, but they were going to be uninvolved in the crucial formative years. My wife’s current bull has agreed to be completely in the background as an ‘uncle’ or godparent, and I would be the same if I impregnate his gf. With that in mind, if you want to tell the bull anything, tell him he might (but might not) be the bio father, but you’re the actual father. Maybe offer him the chance to be godparent, if you like him and want him around a bit.
  • If her lover is going to be difficult, don’t hesitate to cut him out of your life. Stability for the kids trumps sexy times for your woman.
Most of all, if she carries to term, enjoy the next few years! They really are a treasure. And if you want more, do consider having her be impregnated by a different lover, perhaps with your involvement if you’re into that. It’ll make for experiences you never forget!
Thanks for your insights into my query. The thing is we are not sure who the biological father might, I am assuming that it might be him, given the fact that I have been trying unsuccessfully to impregnate her for past 10 months. Both the couplings occurred close to her fertile dates so we are still unable to determine, which I believe is a good thing.
When he started out to meet her regularly we insisted on protection, since we were trying to get pregnant, but down the line we felt its quite natural that we allow him go bare on her and he was also excited by the proposal. Only issue is that we never told him that she is off birth control and not sure how he would take it.
Any how given all the things, me and my wife have decided that I will be the real father regardless of whose sperm it was, he can be involved or not, but more as an uncle or god parent as you have suggested. He is back in town next week and we intend to inform him the real situation. Let's see how it goes down from there.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and GentleWillR
leenashub said:
Thanks for your insights into my query. The thing is we are not sure who the biological father might, I am assuming that it might be him, given the fact that I have been trying unsuccessfully to impregnate her for past 10 months. Both the couplings occurred close to her fertile dates so we are still unable to determine, which I believe is a good thing.
When he started out to meet her regularly we insisted on protection, since we were trying to get pregnant, but down the line we felt its quite natural that we allow him go bare on her and he was also excited by the proposal. Only issue is that we never told him that she is off birth control and not sure how he would take it.
Any how given all the things, me and my wife have decided that I will be the real father regardless of whose sperm it was, he can be involved or not, but more as an uncle or god parent as you have suggested. He is back in town next week and we intend to inform him the real situation. Let's see how it goes down from there.

Excellent! Congratulations on taking this step and on your wife’s pregnancy. Do please keep us updated. It’s a very satisfying life. Maybe one day you’ll be telling us of the three kids you’re raising, given to your wife by different fathers!

Reactions: Maxio and LatinoDom
Good luck and hope you find out who the father is, and if it belongs to the Bull hopefully you raise it and also let the Bull know, im sure he will be ok with it and taking the backseat while you raise the kid. Do you plan to let him continue having sex with her after the baby as well? Keep us updated

So we finally informed the bull that the baby might be his, he seemed to be relaxed about it. He was open to whatever we wanted to and prefered minimal involvement. This has come as a relief to us and we believe wheter it's from him or me, we are going to raise this child as ours.
His more immediate concern was when will be she available for him, as per the feedback from her doctor she is right now in her 6th week and she needs to minimise the frequency to until 12 weeks. So it was decided thet he will continue to have her with the current frequency of once every week while, I will refrain 12 weeks. I will however get oral attention but then it depends on how she feels.

Reactions: Maxio, SamCG, cravingheruse and 1 other person
GentleWillR said:
Excellent! Congratulations on taking this step and on your wife’s pregnancy. Do please keep us updated. It’s a very satisfying life. Maybe one day you’ll be telling us of the three kids you’re raising, given to your wife by different fathers!

sent you a pm btw when you get a chance

leenashub said:
So we finally informed the bull that the baby might be his, he seemed to be relaxed about it. He was open to whatever we wanted to and prefered minimal involvement. This has come as a relief to us and we believe wheter it's from him or me, we are going to raise this child as ours.
His more immediate concern was when will be she available for him, as per the feedback from her doctor she is right now in her 6th week and she needs to minimise the frequency to until 12 weeks. So it was decided thet he will continue to have her with the current frequency of once every week while, I will refrain 12 weeks. I will however get oral attention but then it depends on how she feels.

very nice! I knew he'd be okay with it, keep it up and keep us updated, keep him around too for a long time!

good man, she gave birth ? boy or girl ?

Although a large number of the guys who've done it with Karen over the last twenty years or so wanted to do it bare, we never though that any of the young Africans would want to be responsible for the outcome if she had let them.

So when Karen agreed to do it bare and unprotected with Dr Obi, as a condition for his moving in with us, neither of us thought that he would want any involvement beyond fucking her and that has turned out to be the case. So although I am registered as the father of our three boys and he's proud of the fact that he's fucked them into Karen for me; he's had no involvement in their upbringing beyond boasting about it to his friends and enjoying the fact that our family and friends can see that he must have fathered them.

This detachment may seem a bit cold and heartless to many but it was always his intention to return to Ghana when he was fully qualified and now that we know he has an appointment in Ghana and will be leaving at the end of March his lack of involvement was the best outcome for our children. As it is he will be leaving us with a wonderful present because Karen is due to give birth to number four in the middle of February.

Hopefully it will not be the end because now we know that being parents to black fathered children is such a wonderful experience and nothing to be ashamed of Karen want to continue being black bred, thus allowing other young African men to have the pleasure of fucking their baby into a white wife, which we are sure has been a childhood dream for many of them.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Cockmunchboy, dirkjan and 2 others
RobCuckToKaren said:
Although a large number of the guys who've done it with Karen over the last twenty years or so wanted to do it bare, we never though that any of the young Africans would want to be responsible for the outcome if she had let them.

So when Karen agreed to do it bare and unprotected with Dr Obi, as a condition for his moving in with us, neither of us thought that he would want any involvement beyond fucking her and that has turned out to be the case. So although I am registered as the father of our three boys and he's proud of the fact that he's fucked them into Karen for me; he's had no involvement in their upbringing beyond boasting about it to his friends and enjoying the fact that our family and friends can see that he must have fathered them.

This detachment may seem a bit cold and heartless to many but it was always his intention to return to Ghana when he was fully qualified and now that we know he has an appointment in Ghana and will be leaving at the end of March his lack of involvement was the best outcome for our children. As it is he will be leaving us with a wonderful present because Karen is due to give birth to number four in the middle of February.

Hopefully it will not be the end because now we know that being parents to black fathered children is such a wonderful experience and nothing to be ashamed of Karen want to continue being black bred, thus allowing other young African men to have the pleasure of fucking their baby into a white wife, which we are sure has been a childhood dream for many of them.
looking for long term ? maybe breeding ! im in, send me a pm i would love to fuck ur wife and breed her

Reactions: LatinoDom

Users who are viewing this thread