• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

IR Clubs in lower Alabama?

• Thread starterLapDaddy
  • Start date

LapDaddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 3, 2006
Anyone know of any IR clubs in the lower Alabama area, around Mobile? What about any bulls in the lower Bama area. Would love to introduce the wife. I have been working her up a little. Caught her staring at a well built black man at lunch the other day. He was bringing out everyones meal to them, and everytime he came by she was steady checking him out.

I travel to Mobile often and I am a black bull. Would love to meet your wife. Please post pics.

I'm in southern labama and travel your way, and maybe you travel mine. I am in the Dothan area of alabama. Holla back.

Too bad I'm in central AL

Still looking for a club in S.Alabama. Any place near by on the Gulf Coast would also work. Thanks.

Lapdaddy

hey get back to me I am in Mobile and if nothing else love to talk

i'm near mobile,ala about 3o min away if you're still interested in a blk bull can meet anytime reply asap would luv to do the wife

Users who are viewing this thread