• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

IR Freudian Slips Caught On Tape

• Thread starterCzar Chasm
  • Start date
Oh yeah she loves the chocolate snake

We know whats on thier minds don't we

Funny as hell man!

now that was truly a black cock loving slut!!!!!

HaHA!!!

That is CLASSIC!!!

Thanks,

FANtastic thanks for putting them up
I do not catch u tube too much
so even more hilarious

That shit is funny as hell!! And it wasn't like she stuttered or tripped over her words, she said "black cock" plain as day, then tried to correct herself, so you know the words have L come out of her mouth before!!
LOL

Czar Chasm said:

thanks czar,,,,,,,,,,that was short and sweet,but a master piece.........hawk and cock both have 4 letters........so thats how she explains it......who is the report and what station did it come from...........if you know it.

lewis said:
thanks czar,,,,,,,,,,that was short and sweet,but a master piece.........hawk and cock both have 4 letters........so thats how she explains it......who is the report and what station did it come from...........if you know it.

I remember seeing this posted a few years ago somewhere. I think they said it was MSNBC's Amy Robach...

amy_Robach.jpg

So cool
if she told most people she did not even know about black cock many many people would believe her
Blackock Heli
Blk Cock Heli
Blacock Helicopeter

Users who are viewing this thread