• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ir sex tourism

• Thread startertina69
  • Start date
The customers for the Black Bulls are mainly Thai and Japanese women and they from the wealthy group

Expatpat Dad,

You have this marvelous way of enlightening us. From what you and others are saying, the social interactions of the various African countries are more surprising than I ever suspected.

My goodness, the daughter of the Danish Ambassador, snatched and taken over into the bush for a period of intense enjoyment., and then released as though nothing had happened...?????? Is this really as typical and commonplace as you relate here ? If it is, why is none of it ever reported ?

Cheryl

Danish ambassafor's daughter

This happened a few years ago when the Kenyan Government issued guns to one tribe to encourage it attack another. This resulted in reprisals. The Kenyan Government then issued guns to the Kikuyu tribe in case the fighting spilled over into their territory.

No one give the guns back, and the police are not excatly a quick response force out in the countryside.

Things got so bad that is started to affect tourism, which brings in foreign currency, which in turn resulted in the government clamping down again. Kenya has settled down again now for the last few years.

South Africa is different it is a serious situation there with 'new' white prostitutes being 'recruited' by being snatched out of their cars and introduced to heroin. Some of the inland cities are not nice places to be.

Sana Butler

I think the author was Sana Butler.

@ kinkray

This is IR sex tourism in reverse. A small town in Northern Germany has become a site for mainly African asylum seekers and most of the young Black men are virile and in their 20's.A group of German wives in their 30s,40s and 50s have provided assistance to the young Africans. According to a recent report around 75 per cent are being fucked-mostly with their husband's knowledge- by the young African Bulls. Reportedly several have beenBlack Bred

Where do you know that ?
Do you read it in a German newspaper ?
Im living in Germany and never heard about that.

The best and safest place for white wives interested in an IR vacation is one of the Hedonism resorts in Jamaica. You can be nude all day on the beach and the resort and mingle with the local black staff.

suzy40 said:
The best and safest place for white wives interested in an IR vacation is one of the Hedonism resorts in Jamaica. You can be nude all day on the beach and the resort and mingle with the local black staff.
safe? boring? same old American black male attitude?

perhaps its time for a change

Anitascuckold said:
This is IR sex tourism in reverse. A small town in Northern Germany has become a site for mainly African asylum seekers and most of the young Black men are virile and in their 20's.A group of German wives in their 30s,40s and 50s have provided assistance to the young Africans. According to a recent report around 75 per cent are being fucked-mostly with their husband's knowledge- by the young African Bulls. Reportedly several have beenBlack Bred

Where do you know that ?
Do you read it in a German newspaper ?
Im living in Germany and never heard about that.

The reason you haven't heard of it? It's bullshit. Just like most of the stuff posted here regarding countries no one has visited as it would involve getting up off the couch and out of the basement.

Yep, it's Hedo. IR capitol of the world. Bahamas a close 2nd.

Not every white woman here would be into the black men here. That's why they go abroad or overseas like in Africa, Caribbean, etc... Maybe the black men overseas are much more sexier than the ones here, which some women think they are boring.

EddieH said:
Why would U.S. women travel overseas for some black men when they can have them here. Doesn't make sense?

Travel for sex has existed for some time, and going to the isalnds in the carribean with the real goal of getting away, and getting off....

I'm a big fan of IR sex, and have been coming to this site for a few years now, even though my wife hasnt agreed to trying yet, a little island holiday may set the right enviroment for her to let go, and enjoy the taboo, and the big bamboo, being pleasured for hours or days, without anyone knowing..

stay happy

Hey

Africa is like that too especially in the coastal town and if you come here I can give you all the pleasure you want or need. You need to get in touch with me because I have always thought about making IR sex tourisim something viable and have always wanted to organise it so we eliminate the dangers asociated with meeting strange people who might be after what u have not what you want or can give in return

Users who are viewing this thread