• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is a few days with EX ok?

• Thread starterenuffznuff
  • Start date

enuffznuff

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2010
She has been with a few guys but usually for the evening - but her ex wants to have her spend the day and then spend the nite with her - is that acceptable?

Sure!
The whole weekend!

I guess it depends on how close your GF/wife and her Ex were/are and also whether you want to keep her. I would reccomend not approving of her sleeping with someone she already knows, or with the same person repeatedly. On the other hand, situations where the wife/GF leaves you for the bull, or comes to prefer them over you, can be the most powerful and erotic.

Psychologists often claim that when ex's run into each other again, there is a 70% chance they will get into bed together "for old times sake" just to check whether there is any feelings still there for each other or not.

Sometimes, with the passage of time since the breakup, they can see that they did not have good enough reasons for "chucking it in", and they may want to get together a few more times just to be properly sure the relationship cannot be salvaged.

Having a few more fucks can help to forgive each other for the breakup, so that the emotional baggage can be dropped away......to allow each to no longer have guilt feelings.

If you are her cuck and have no veteo rights then i have to say its up to her.

carina_halerose said:
If you are her cuck and have no veteo rights then i have to say its up to her.

===============

this IS a *cucks* forum and Carina is quite correct here
wifey is gonna be with whom she pleases and you gotta
learn to adjust :rolleyes:

Saraha isn't always right!

Saraha said:
Psychologists often claim that when ex's run into each other again, there is a 70% chance they will get into bed together "for old times sake" just to check whether there is any feelings still there for each other or not.

Sometimes, with the passage of time since the breakup, they can see that they did not have good enough reasons for "chucking it in", and they may want to get together a few more times just to be properly sure the relationship cannot be salvaged.

Having a few more fucks can help to forgive each other for the breakup, so that the emotional baggage can be dropped away......to allow each to no longer have guilt feelings.

I know at least one cuck on here that by letting his ex-wife talk him into having sex again and cuckolding her NEW husband - left him KNOWING he'd made the right decision and that the marriage was well and truly gone and that once was one time too often for him.

Maybe that's what Saraha means by getting rid of baggage?

I think ex are great as long as they were not your wife or girlfriends first sex.

Right ~ Acceptable?? Probably Not, But just think his Big Cock has already been there and done that. So it gives you something to think about, she's back to letting an Ex *UCK her. While you wait at home. Sounds like the beginning of "It's a Wonderful Cuck Life" to me!!

enuffznuff said:
She has been with a few guys but usually for the evening - but her ex wants to have her spend the day and then spend the nite with her - is that acceptable?

You know her best, guy. In most cases, though, it's probably best to leave exes in the past. A lot of old emotions will come flooding back if they do this together. If you're sure they're indeed DONE, then that's fine.

Yea its for sex only, she let's me listen when they talk and shows me their texts, I just wonder that I preferr a date nite thing versus and spend the nite thing - still have veto power but she knows how to wiggle me to get cock in her, and I so do like big cock in her

my wife and her very first cock .have sex every year on his birthday ..34 years next time .he is geting old now so she trys to make it special

Well as things turned out she is with the EX right now - see my confessions story - so she isn't spending the night or weekend Iam actually in my truck one block away waiting. For her to text me to be picked up and then back to my place - no who she is with doesn't bother me its how long she is with him - the post sex cuddle and sleep is what I want to do, she considers these guys as toys just like the big ass vibrating dildo we baught friday!

weekend away

One of my most exciting nights was sleeping alone while the wife was away for the weekend with her lover.

No point in dragging emotional baggage around for years, as it stops you committing properly to the new relationship.

Often a marriage breaks up because one partner "wants out" and the other is "bewildered and bruised". So having sex with an ex can help to "forgive and move on (at last)".

She told me her experiences now have changed her way of thinking about sex, because she loves me the 4 guys she was been with its just sex and not the emotional tag it used to have! Her TIM explained it best when he knew she had a BF "oh I am a TOY!, I can go along with that" and so that's how she feels now, in her marriage that ended she really wanted for the two of them to have separate lives with and open marriage to stay together for the kids but she got busted for cheating, so when me and her started back again I knew that she would enjoy letting me let her play - and she has told me so

My wife fucked with her first husband several times after their divorce. And when she and I were married, I told her that it would be fine with me if she gave him a fuck whenever they were in the same area.

He has fucked her a few times since we married, and the first time he met me, he was very ill-at-ease until I assured him that I knew all about it, and that it was fine with me, which relieved him greatly. We were able to then talk about our mutual experiences in fucking the same woman.

And, it created a "bond" of sorts between us. I do believe that men who have fucked the same woman do have a "connection" that will never be broken.

Users who are viewing this thread