• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is Black Dick the real reason why white women date black men?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
I have always wanted to know the reason why so many white women are attracted to black men? do you guys think majority of the reasons they date black men is for sex and not love?

redheads said:
I have always wanted to know the reason why so many white women are attracted to black men? do you guys think majority of the reasons they date black men is for sex and not love?

Real love is colorblind. Other than that, yes, I assume it's for the sex, or to rebel (subconsciously usually) against their conservative parents.

I don't think most women date ghetto black guys for anything other than sex. I think they just do it because it's taboo and naughty, and not because they are attracted to bad credit and unemployment.

I am after just sex. I like the long thick black cock in me. My husband is 4.5 inches and doesn't satisfy me. I have had cock from 9 to 12 inches. This pussy was meant for big black dick.

Bio. You must be a very level headed hot wife. You absolutely sound smoking hot. Thanks for posting. okdeacon: clap:

Users who are viewing this thread