• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date

2wheel

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2010
South Carolina
Backstory:
Recently I met a woman who wants to become a hotwife. She says it is paramount in her life and understands it may mean the end of her marriage.

Here are 2 questions thrown out to the general hotwife/cuckold/stag community.

For the men - Is the desire to be a cuckold or stag, the draw to the lifestyle, the need to have a hotwife so strong that no matter the underlying issue, that divorce would be in the cards allowing you to search for a woman willing to be your hotwife?

For the women - Is the desire to be a hotwife, the draw to the lifestyle, the need to have a cuckold/stag husband so strong that no matter the underlying issue, that divorce would be in the cards allowing you to search for a man willing to be your cuckold/stag?

2wheel:
2wheel said:
Backstory: Recently I met a woman who wants to become a hotwife. She says it is paramount in her life and understands it may mean the end of her marriage.
This sounds like your wife's "ST evaluator." Did she finally get in touch with you again, in order to talk further about this subject, and have you, in fact, talked further with her...?
2wheel said:
Here are 2 questions thrown out to the general hotwife/cuckold/stag community.
The purpose of your questions is unclear. Are you asking them because:

1) you are considering divorcing your mentally-ill hotwife, who has suffered multiple strokes, in order to hook up with then presumably marry your wife's "st evaluator," who seems likely to divorce her (apparently) conventional-minded husband who does not want to be her cuckold...? Or,

2) are you posing your questions in the abstract, because you are curious as to whether other forum members (some of us, anyway) would consider it "acceptable" for your wife's "st evaluator" to divorce her husband, in order to find another man who wants to become her cuckold, because of her now-intense desire to become a hotwife...?

If "1" is the reason for your questions: in my view, you should stay with your unfortunate hotwife and continue helping her recover.

If "2" is the reason you're asking: people get divorced for many reasons. The woman being sexually unsatisfied, and seeing becoming a hotwife as a way of attaining sexual satisfaction, while her husband is resistant and refuses to cooperate, can certainly be among them — just as the man being sexually unsatisfied can eventually become a reason for divorce.

In any case, if one member of a couple.... whether it's the man or the woman (or one member of a same-sex couple).... decides divorce is the only way to resolve their problems, it isn't up to others to make judgements as to whether that is or is not appropriate. That decision can only be made by the couple.... or one member of the couple.... in question.

—Custer

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
2wheel:

This sounds like your wife's "ST evaluator." Did she finally get in touch with you again, in order to talk further about this subject, and have you, in fact, talked further with her...?
Yes it is because of her. No I haven't heard from her yet.
Custer Laststand said:
2wheel:

1) you are considering divorcing your mentally-ill hotwife, who has suffered multiple strokes, in order to hook up with then presumably marry your wife's "st evaluator," who seems likely to divorce her (apparently) conventional-minded husband who does not want to be her cuckold...? Or,
No it isn't. The ST doesn't need a husband for her to have sex, in fact it's is a hindrance, not a help. Even in her current state my wife is fulfilling my desire as well as getting her own sexual satisfaction.
Custer Laststand said:
2wheel:
2) are you posing your questions in the abstract, because you are curious as to whether other forum members (some of us, anyway) would consider it "acceptable" for your wife's "st evaluator" to divorce her husband, in order to find another man who wants to become her cuckold, because of her now-intense desire to become a hotwife...?

If "2" is the reason you're asking: people get divorced for many reasons. The woman being sexually unsatisfied, and seeing becoming a hotwife as a way of attaining sexual satisfaction, while her husband is resistant and refuses to cooperate, can certainly be among them — just as the man being sexually unsatisfied can eventually become a reason for divorce.

In any case, if one member of a couple.... whether it's the man or the woman (or one member of a same-sex couple).... decides divorce is the only way to resolve their problems, it isn't up to others to make judgements as to whether that is or is not appropriate. That decision can only be made by the couple.... or one member of the couple.... in question.
It's basically out of curiosity, wondering how strong the urge, the fantasy, the desire is. So strong that one would turn their lives upside down.

Last edited:
Speaking personally, as one that has a desire for my wife to become a hotwife but she is not into it. My marriage is far more important than any sexual desire.
Without love and a real bond, not sure it would be as exciting anyway.

2wheel said:
Yes it is because of her. No, I haven't heard from her yet. It's basically out of curiosity, wondering how strong the urge, the fantasy, the desire is. So strong that one would turn their lives upside down.
OK — thanks for clarifying your questions, which are further clarified by your updates in the "Stories" section.

Yes, the desire to achieve sexual excitement and satisfaction through cuckold 'fetishes' is a strong pull.
For me, it's not worth giving up on my marriage just to seek and satisfy the urge. But, obviously, every situation is unique, and there may not be any one answer that is going to work for everybody.

FWIW, I'm lucky enough to have a GF that satisfies my cuckold desires. We live far apart, so we may only get to see each other for 2 weeks out of a year, but she loves to fuck other men, and share every last detail with me. I have listened to her fuck and suck a common friend over the phone a couple of times, watched her play with guys on webcam countless times; sometimes participating, sometimes just a voyeur.
The point is, I'm able to have an outlet whereas other men may not. It is a tremendous help to me, but not worth going through divorce to achieve. 30 years ago may be a different answer, but as I approach 60, I'm not as rambunctious now.

Thank you all for participating.

I posted this on a few sites I frequent. There is a common thread, the desire is strong enough to cheat, strong enough to modify marriage vows, strong enough to create a child, strong enough to change lives enabling engagement in the lifestyle BUT not strong enough for divorce.