• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is here any BBC from Hungary or Eastern Europe?

• Thread starterBlackLover20
  • Start date

BlackLover20

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 19, 2007
Hi!
I'm searchin BBC in Hungary or Eastern Europe, I hope here are some:)
Unfortunately very hard to find in Hungary BBCs, because males are 95% white...
I'm 20year old, white, blonde haired, 175cm heigh and 50kg.
Be real, and i would like to see photos from you first. I have msn so we can talk the details later
xxx

hi,i live in greece.i am traveling to hungary very often because of my job.

Sounds good. Maybe we could talk:)

Here are some photos for whos interested
DSCN000488_59048.jpg
[/URL]
http://imajr.com/DSCN000488_59048

DSCN000479_59055.jpg
[/URL]

http://imajr.com/DSCN000743_59056]

well at least you put up pics so you should be able to get responses

I hope i get response:)

Sorry i made some trouble with the posts. maybe too fast clickin :(
sorry

95%?!!! they are white more than 99,7... The rest... gipsy

okay, but there are very very very few black studs:(, but i really would like to try;)
One of my girlfirend has experience with a black male ,and after they made love, she told me all the time that how good was it. So i started to look pictures,videos..etc because i get interested
xxx

BlackLover20! Your pic looks real hot! I love East Europe Girls! They have a very positive attitude. I used to be one girl from Lithuania and Bulgaria. Real feminine women. And you know what a man wants. l could give u wane u want and I'm not so fare from where u are at.

Thats gonna be good:) I really love to be an experienced girl used by black males:)
xxx

looking good drop me an im will you

Hi!
PM sent:)
xxx

BlackLover20 said:
okay, but there are very very very few black studs:(, but i really would like to try;)
One of my girlfirend has experience with a black male ,and after they made love, she told me all the time that how good was it. So i started to look pictures,videos..etc because i get interested
xxx

Hy contact me if u wish. l live in berlin but do holiday sometimes in hungary and will be traveling (budapest and balaton area) there very soon.. You can PM and we can chat either via yahoo or msn.

Hi!

That sounds good we could probably met
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread