• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it only a matter of time?

• Thread startermcath01
  • Start date

mcath01

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2007
This is how my 44 yo wife dresses to go out and about. She would NEVER admit it but she loves and craves the attention she gets. She MUST get hit on all the time right?, and she never tells me because she loves it and wants more. Is it only a matter of time for her??? Your thoughts, encouragement, idea are all welcome and wanted. email me at mcath01@aol

Attachments

• fairjeans2010e.jpg
    fairjeans2010e.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 897
  • BluetopnJeans.jpg
    BluetopnJeans.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 1,149
  • Fla-2010001.jpg
    Fla-2010001.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 817
  • jeansAssFair2.jpg
    jeansAssFair2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 813
Just look at her. Just fix your hungry eyes on that magnificent ass. When I'm out and I see a woman like that, I'm over there right away to talk to her, and I don't take long to bring a certain tone into the conversation, married or not. I prefer taking the married ones, some of them are there for the taking, no matter what they say to their husbands. I'm certain just from looking at how your wife is built that men approach her all the time. I'd pull her tight jeans down and suck her asshole before letting her suck on my big one.

The easiest path for starters is to let your buddies know it's okay to pay her compliments - tell them she doubts herself - doesn't believe she's attractive. Make sure they don't overdo it. Ask your most-trusted buddy to grab her ass sometime and see if she says anything to you about it.
Most women will NOT take the first step in this direction. They don't even want to connect two thoughts together that could "blame" them for wanting to go this direction. As long as you demonstrate some consideration and class in putting some steps together to get her to come out of her shell - and then finally take the bold step of making it happen, she will likely respond by exceeding your expectation.
When it's over, don't go back and talk and talk about - just kiss her, hug her and let her know how much you love and appreciate how sexy she is.
It's not difficult - it just takes some patience and thoughtfulness.

Your wife has a fantastic ass...

I'm sure she knows it and shows it off intentionally.

Either way, lucky you for being able to interact with it. :)

Hell yeah! I'd like to put my face in there and Richard Nixon her ass! "I'm not a crook!"

Great pics!

Great pics! What a hot body of your wife in tight jean:p
Please show us pics of her in short tight jean too. Thanks:D

4.jpg

in shorts as requested

Pinkyrod said:
Great pics! What a hot body of your wife in tight jean:p
Please show us pics of her in short tight jean too. Thanks:D

4.jpg
Here you go

Attachments

• orngshrtsass.jpg