• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it semen or something else?

• Thread starterfrankiesam98
  • Start date

frankiesam98

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2011
Hey not sure if wife is cheating but her panties have been pretty colorful lately. Anyone here have experience in know what the difference between normal discharge and semen is on panties? Lemme know and I'll post a pic.

image.jpg
Is it man juice or just natural lady juice? Thoughts?

frankiesam98 said:
image.jpg

Looks like Semen to me or rather a mixture of female and male juices. If not then a visit to her Doctors would be in order. That is one heck of a discharge.

That's my cum. I'd recognize it anywhere. I put it in so deep though that I never thought it would come out.

looks like both

If your a panty sniffing pathetic wimp cuckold husband like me , you would beat off sniffing your wifes soiled panties and know if you smell some cum in them .

Pray it is semen

frankiesam98 said:
image.jpg

The "online opinions" of others who don't know your wife are not likely to be any better than your own.

If you want an unambiguous answer, buy a sperm-testing kit online (they're fairly inexpensive) and find out for yourself. You can then make an informed decision re. what to do if it turns out your wife's panties are filled with another man's semen.

For instance, once secure in your knowledge, you could masturbate vigorously while imagining what your wife and her lover might be doing together.

As they say: "The truth will set you free." Go for it...

Custer Laststand said:
The "online opinions" of others who don't know your wife are not likely to be any better than your own.

If you want an unambiguous answer, buy a sperm-testing kit online (they're fairly inexpensive) and find out for yourself. You can then make an informed decision re. what to do if it turns out your wife's panties are filled with another man's semen.

For instance, once secure in your knowledge, you could masturbate vigorously while imagining what your wife and her lover might be doing together.

As they say: "The truth will set you free." Go for it...

Better to get a DNA test. Any chance its yours or you not fucking her? In that case its another mans sperm for sure.

Not mine for sure. Thinking about getting the cheating test applicator

frankiesam98 said:
Not mine for sure. Thinking about getting the cheating test applicator.

Hey, why not — go for it.

Incidentally, a relevant question would be whether your wife comes home with her panties looking like that fairly regularly — or, was that a one-time event...?

frankiesam98 said:
image.jpg

It looks to me like someone fucked the shit out of her; .. but that's just me.

It certainly isn't usually like that. Once and a while though it's defintly crusty and stained. Maybe I'll do a compare contrast pic...

image.jpg
New evidence... Still can't tell and I know I hadnt fucked her in the previous few days, so I don't know if it's cum or normal discharge.

It better be semen, otherwise she would be in trouble
Have you thought of eating some to taste?
Have you sniffed it?

Looks like dried sperm on top of her discharge to me!!

Users who are viewing this thread