Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

trnspclst

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 14, 2011
Metro Atlanta, GA
Good afternoon to all; I hope that the day is progressing well for everyone.

To provide background for this general inquiry: I'm a 42 year-old Black male who, while only recently joined this forum, is experienced in sexual encounters with both women and transsexuals or "sissies" in this instance. Having had experiences with both I've come to realize personally that sissies have rarely, if ever, disappointed me . Their submissiveness and enthusiasm in servicing my needs I have rarely experienced with genetic women. To summarize my feeling i say "Sissies deliver what women tease." Having not "been in the game" for a while i joined the forum and chat room of this site in hopes of meeting such individuals again; wherein my experience begins.

I was contacted by a fellow member and available sissy in the chat room, where we exchanged pleasantries and specific ideals each sought from the other. Both of us expressed interest, with her expressly stating that her desires were genuine, including potential re-location if necessary. Private emails with accurate photos were exchanged, and on the second phone conversation she stated in no uncertain terms that "she was mine to use." She proposed a weekend meeting to gauge our compatibility, even stating that she would travel the distance to meet with me at her expense. i agreed to the plan, and told her to contact me when her plans had been finalized so as to coordinate our schedules. However, nothing happened. I received no contact from her again, despite my attempts to find out what happened.

I don't question her right to change her mind for whatever reason, what i find galling is that there was no attempted explanation of her absence. Seeing that i did not lose anything during this debacle except time I don't have much invested in, or have any desire in, denigrating her name, yet I wonder seriously about the legitimacy of her statements.

In any other instance i would write it off as just being my turn to "pick the bad apple from the barrel." Unfortunately, this has been a common experience with sissies I've met here and independent of this site. The screenplay is remarkably similar: I'm contacted in a public forum. Pleasantries and/or other details are exchanged. Subsequent meetings are made using private communication options. More serious and/or explicit details are revealed. A general agreement of some type is reached on mutual interest in each other. They volunteer to come meet me to get a more personal introduction and to ascertain whether or not it's "all systems go." And then they disappear into the world of cyberspace never to be seen again.

To reiterate, I do not question their right to change their minds for whatever reason. Yet in every instance I have given them multiple "tickets out" if they did not like what they read and/or heard, and in none did they take those tickets, agreeing to meet me nonetheless. When they fail to appear I cannot help but wonder if anything said to me was remotely accurate if not an outright lie.

My questions are:

1. Is this a common character trait for sissies? Admittedly it has been a long time since i was last involved in this lifestyle, and even then I was barely in it.
2. Is this the result of the technology explosion? Again, the last time I was actively looking for such ladies there was not a widely accessible public Internet.
3. Am i committing some grave faux-pas in my communications with sissies? Being new to all of this I freely admit not having any answers on proper etiquette or guidelines.

As i have stated earlier I have yet to be disappointed with sissies sexually, they have been the best experiences for me by far. Additionally this has not been the result of all of the ladies with whom I have had contact; only the ones who proposed meetings. However with these recent events I am inclined to just abandon my preference; as I'm led to believe that all that was mentioned in a profile or said directly to me is at least a gross exaggeration of their true desires.

Any and all comments are welcomed. Thank you for reading my soliloquy.

I finally read your whole note. Don't worry about what has happened, it is not your fault. I am glad you did not commit your own resources whatever your situation is. sometimes people make promises they just cannot keep. You probably have them aroused with your comments and the conversation.
They may have even promised in good faith and just could not make it. OR even that they were not as experienced as they said. I can tell you I was dressing for a couple years before I sucked a cock. And then it was was several months before intercourse. I am 48 now and I am one of the ones who does not disaapoint. But I hold off on making promises. Also I do not make an actual date on Dark Cavern. That would be by other contact choices.
I will be watching for your future posts and i hope you reveal a little more. I am going to vote on your survey now and thank you for asking a question I had not heard before.
luv, MsGary wm 48 western NY 5'9 160

MsGary said:
I finally read your whole note. Don't worry about what has happened, it is not your fault. I am glad you did not commit your own resources whatever your situation is. sometimes people make promises they just cannot keep. You probably have them aroused with your comments and the conversation.
They may have even promised in good faith and just could not make it. OR even that they were not as experienced as they said. I can tell you I was dressing for a couple years before I sucked a cock. And then it was was several months before intercourse. I am 48 now and I am one of the ones who does not disaapoint. But I hold off on making promises. Also I do not make an actual date on Dark Cavern. That would be by other contact choices.
I will be watching for your future posts and i hope you reveal a little more. I am going to vote on your survey now and thank you for asking a question I had not heard before.
luv, MsGary wm 48 western NY 5'9 160

Thank you for your response and participation in my poll, it is sincerely appreciated.

I'm in agreement with all of the possibilities you've listed as being applicable to my situation. Additionally, as you also mentioned in your post; I'm not ruminating on past missed encounters.

Initially i spent a considerable amount of time reviewing the details of each situation. It was from such activity that I created the original post. However, I've come to quickly realize that in here one must continue to move forward. Too much time spent in reflection leaves too little time to satiate the needs this site facilitates.

From what I have read of your previous posts i have no doubt that you're one of those who does not disappoint. I hope to meet someone of your caliber here in the near future.

Good luck and continued success in finding the man/men of your desires.