• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it wrong?

• Thread starterturn1971
  • Start date
fanara said:
Personally my wife and I are in a very strong realtionship so I would never feel threatened by her having blk cock, whether I was present or not.

The only guys I would never let her fuck are those in a highre socio-economic class. No way!

if you let your wife free, allow her to fuck with others, she will respect and love you forever. No higher-socio-economic-class man can beat you.

My ***** wife

turn1971 said:
Just wondering how others feel but is it wrong, or perhaps normal, for people either involved in the IR lifestyle or who are interested in it for a white guy to want nothing more than to watch a white woman getting fucked by a black man or men then you fucking her stretched, worn out, cum filled pussy afterwards?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a white man or husband that wants to see his wife being well fucked by a black man or men. I get great pleasure out of watching black men fucking my wife in our bed. I have invited several of my black coworkers to our home on weekends. Some of the single ones would move in for a week or two and treat my wife as if she was there wife.

My wife was a very passionate woman and love to kiss a lot. There is nothing better than watching her lips and his locked together while they were fucking. In fact being locked together at both ends is very exciting to watch.

loveit said:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a white man or husband that wants to see his wife being well fucked by a black man or men. I get great pleasure out of watching black men fucking my wife in our bed. I have invited several of my black coworkers to our home on weekends. Some of the single ones would move in for a week or two and treat my wife as if she was there wife.

My wife was a very passionate woman and love to kiss a lot. There is nothing better than watching her lips and his locked together while they were fucking. In fact being locked together at both ends is very exciting to watch.

Agreed so. Nothing is more entertaining than to see my wife, fully clothed, being groped and fondled in the kitchen, couch or the bed by another man. Not to mention watching her getting fucked or to let the imagination run riot, let the couple make it out while you are in the next room. The moans and groans from both of them would really fill your head. Yeah, I would like to see her lip locking another man, seeing him pull her tongue or vice versa. Plus, I'm having another idea of seeing one guy or two of them sucking her nipples. Now the head can have a lot of ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread