• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is my fiancee into black guys?

should i worry about fiancee and black guys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Custer, I will give you credit, at least it wasn't another site from you promoting female domination, which is your usual thing. I saw nothing but another anonymous board that did nothing to alter my high confidence in my opinion. Call me pessimistic, but I really don't believe everything I read. I also don't believe Publisher's Clearing House really has a Grand Prize check with name on it either. :rolleyes:

Jaxunman said:
I really don't believe everything I read.

It's good to hear you're reasonably skeptical. But, your statement that you don't believe "everything" you read can easily be an expression of "believing" only what is consistent with what you want to believe. You could upgrade your reading to a more convincing level (if you don't fear modifying your preferred view of the world) with:

David P. Barash, Ph.D., and Judith Eve Lipton, M.D., 2001, The Myth of Monogamy: Fidelity and Infidelity in Animals and People (W.H. Freeman and Co., New York, 227 pp. [hardcover]).

With DNA analysis, Barash and Lipton find that cheating on a mate (read, husband- or wife-equivalent) is common in pair-bond species throughout the biosphere, including those that are supposedly monogamous — swans, for instance. The dust-jacket summary notes: ".... there is simply no question whether sexual desire for multiple partners is 'natural:' it is. Similarly, there is no question of whether monogamy is 'natural:' it isn't."

The chapters are: 1. Monogamy for beginners; 2. Undermining the myth: males; 3. Undermining the myth: females (choosing male genes); 4. Undermining the myth: females (other considerations); 5. Why does monogamy occur at all? 6. What are human beings, naturally? 7. So what?

Re. the authors: Barash holds a Ph.D. in zoology; he is a professor of psychology at the University of Washington. Lipton (his wife) is a psychiatrist who holds a fellowship in the American Psychiatric Association; she has practiced psychiatry since 1980.

It's an interesting and informative read.

whats new chris ? is she still getting big black dick ?

Users who are viewing this thread