• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is my pussy to big

• Thread starterfoolproof
  • Start date

what would you say

• a little loose

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • stretched just right

Votes: 42 27.8%
  • fucked out cunt

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • total gaped cum bucket

Votes: 89 58.9%

• Total voters
more like a cave but great! Use to know a uk slut who had a cunt nearly twice that size!!!

Yuuummmm! What a beautiful pussy

foolproof said:
thanks for the comments we are real and love reading what you all think really turns her on knowing guys want to split her open more...and she's 35
I would be afraid that her uterus would fall out if that beautiful hole got any bigger. I'll bet it is really easy for her to have kids. So, so nice. I know what I would like to do with it - just thinking about it makes my mouth water and my dick drool. Yummy - -

Last edited by a moderator:
big

foolproof said:
here you go guys

you could get lost in the first one
:hump:

anna-mwf said:
Forget the big cunt, look at that fucking belly. OH Damn!

anna you love to throw stones. if you are so fucking hot then how about some pics of you and lets see if you look so fucking good.

looks good to me jest needs big hot loads that all

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to jack myself off in her cunt to feel anything. Her asshole also looks like it has been stretched also.

Users who are viewing this thread