• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is My Wife A Pawg?

• Thread startersubcouple_dk
  • Start date

subcouple_dk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2016
I have been thinking about the term PAWG - Phat Ass White Girl. I think im married to one. What do you guys think about my wifes ass?

rsz_im000925[1].jpg rsz_im000930.jpg rsz_20161208_001945.jpg

• Love
Reactions: shadowzgg, ezjustask, baddiexo and 9 others
a real nice ass that's for dam sure

Reactions: Whatuwant2day
I don't know that I would 'classify' her as a PAWG, but she definitely has a NICE ass!
Was the last picture taken some time after the first 2, or are they all from the same time period? It looks like she may be thickening up a bit and developing the curves that will showcase her ass nicely. If that is the case, the best is yet to come....

Nazareth said:
I don't know that I would 'classify' her as a PAWG, but she definitely has a NICE ass!
Was the last picture taken some time after the first 2, or are they all from the same time period? It looks like she may be thickening up a bit and developing the curves that will showcase her ass nicely. If that is the case, the best is yet to come....

Yes, you are right. The last pic is fresh, the other two is some year old.

Reactions: Nazareth
She is so hot and fuckable

Am I a PAWG?

IMG-4594.PNG Snapseed.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tnmilfman and scotchpie
preetyfeetwifey said:
Am I a PAWG?

I wouldn't say so. Your bum is gorgeous 🥰

Pawg

A34507B3-C72E-47D8-AB4C-72B3A97F3691.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac
preetyfeetwifey said:
Am I a PAWG?

no your are not. you have nice round curved ass
let me ejoy it and you will like it too

subcouple_dk said:
I have been thinking about the term PAWG - Phat Ass White Girl. I think im married to one. What do you guys think about my wifes ass?

rsz_im000930.jpg rsz_20161208_001945.jpg
That ass especially in those stockings n suspenders is a great ass! Don't know about pawg ass but definitely an ass I'd love to shoot my load over! Oh yeah!

subcouple_dk said:

rsz_im000930.jpg rsz_20161208_001945.jpg
Mmm 🔥🔥🔥

Users who are viewing this thread