• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my wife a slut? What are the criteria/characteristics?

• Thread starterdetectives
  • Start date

detectives

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2022
Hi, I need your help. I would like to know if my wife is actually a slut.
For this purpose, I have compiled some criteria that I think a slut should meet.
I have numbered them so that you can better refer to them in your answers.

What criteria (characteristics) must a slut meet?
- (1) Falls in love with men (possibly women) quickly.
- (2) Seeks physical closeness from men (caresses, kisses).
- (3) She had several sexual partners
- (4) Sexual satisfaction is her first priority
- (5) Sex also outside of partnerships
- (6) Allows herself to be photographed naked in a submissive pose
- (7) She lets herself be sexually humiliated (I think this is not a necessary criterion).

Now my questions to you:
- Are these criteria complete?
- Have I forgotten any criteria?
- Is one criterion not important?
- Do all criteria have to apply or only a certain number?
- Are there criteria that must be met in every case?

What do you think about this?
Thank you very much for your answers.
Many greetings

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny and SashaZ
My wife would be number three. She loves collecting candles and light houses. They must remind her of what she likes. What do you think?

Reactions: SashaZ and detectives
Really? Why the label?

Pretty much sounds like my wife.

• Wow
Reactions: JeffCA, franklyhorny, SashaZ and 1 other person
mrs redback said:
Really? Why the label?
I'm interested in what the community thinks. What do you consider the criteria for a woman to be a slut?

Reactions: Icleanup and franklyhorny
There are all kinds of sluts. First it’s got nothing to do with love. Some women just love sex. They pursue it outside their relationships, even good relationships. They don’t want to have sex with a lot of men, they need it. One characteristic I have always noted, one trait that is always there is they need to please and know they’ve pleased a man. Also they may love to be humiliated during sex but often they are strong, wonderful women. When ts done they need praise and someone decent to talk to as well. I don’t think photography has anything to do with someone being a slut or not; exhibitionists take on all forms

Reactions: busty_38dd_milf, siestaswingers, HrdRob and 3 others
I'm no expert, but I think (1) could be replaced with: is attracted to and aroused by men easily, (6) by: wears provocative and revealing clothing, and (7) by: visits the type of places (like certain bars) where lots of men are looking to hook up. There should be something about online behavior, too.

Reactions: siestaswingers, HrdRob and franklyhorny
Yes, similar addictions it seems. Deborah is always seductive, always looking for the next ego boost fuck. She loves the attention and the control.

Reactions: siestaswingers, franklyhorny and SashaZ
montanaguy said:
My wife seduces in her office which she is the only person working in the office ...she also feeds her appetite by flashing at the shoe store or seating herself in restaurants to tease ....but in her office she seduces for the purpose of eventually leading up to having sex .....

View attachment 2259919
what a beautiful shot of your wife, those legs drive me crazy and give me a drenching hard on.

Reactions: mrs redback and SashaZ
detectives said:
I'm interested in what the community thinks. What do you consider the criteria for a woman to be a slut?
They are not really Sluts, they are just good wives, and coming home all full of cum for the hubby isn't a bad deal...

Reactions: franklyhorny
montanaguy said:
thank you...there is much more to tell about this woman and I will be sharing it ................. Recently Suzanne came home with an interesting and frankly HOT .account of her day.......She almost always wears short skirts and stockings in her office and as she is the only person who works in the office she is free to do as she pleases...and trust me she does....she loves it when guys come in to pay the rent or often they will come in to chat she always has coffee and snacks...she has been known to turn her chair to face them and cross her legs or sit facing them and " unknowingly " let them get a good look up her skirt...she either wears lacy panties or none at all..................more to follow ;)

View attachment 2261131
Thanks I can hardly wait to see more of her and her legs. I could stare at her legs and up between them all day. What I wouldn't give to get my tongue up there too just to see what she would taste like.
Hope you will have some great views of her amazing beauty.

Reactions: SashaZ
montanaguy said:
....recently....a tenant asked her to stop by his apartment to help him with his computer he said he was having trouble logging into the portal for the apartments ....This is how she told me it went that afternoon...It didn't take her long with his laptop and when she finished she stood asked him if there was anything else she could do....he told her that he would like to see some mpre of what he keeps seeing up that skirt every time he comes in her office to pay rent...without hesitation he stood in front of her and quickly unbuttoned her blouse ..lifting her tits out of the lacy bra she wore and sucked on her tits and at the same time he swiftly slid a finger beside her panties and up into her soaking wet cunt as she spread her legs a bit....she gasped and moaned loudly as she came on his finger .she told me she was surprised at how quickly he had reduced her to nothing more than a bitch in heat craving more......at this point, she told me she was so hot that.she didn't care who was getting her worked up she just wanted relief...she then kicked her lacy yellow panties off and flopped down on his couch and spread her legs telling him " then just do it "...he knelt down and licked her cunt and she came twice before he said to her " tell me what you want " she told me that she said to him " fuck me" he then said to her " oh no , That's not good enough Suzanne...I want you to look me in the eyes and beg for it like the slut you are or get up and leave now.".....she told me that as she laid there in front of him with her skirt around her waist with her stocking covered legs wide open , with his stiff cock just touching her cunt lips... she looked him in the eyes and said " yes ...I'm your slut and PLEASE fuck me like the slut I am ..please fuck me......" at that moment his cock slid into her soaking cunt hard and deep.....He fucked her hard and she told me that while he was fucking her she was moaning so loud she was afraid the tenants in the neighboring apartment would hear her....she came twice more as she lifted her ass up to meet his thrusts before he filled her cunt full of his seed....she said all she could think of was that she was finally the slut she wanted to be ....nothing more than a comon slut laying in another mans bed with her nylon covered legs spread begging to be fucked.....and she loved it !! .she said she could feel her cunt milk his cock ....She was enjoying how she was describing it to me how she squeezed the muscles of her cunt around his cock until he emptied his load inside her .MY wife , getting herself worked up describing the feeling of a stranger fucking her telling her God what a fucking slut she was.....and how it felt asshe layed there taking it...as he came and pumped his seed deep into her waiting cunt....when he was finished she said he told her to take the load of cum home to me and tell me that Ken gave you what you wanted.....when she got up she told him to keep the yellow panties as a trophy to remember her by......when she got home .she told me what had happened and at first I told her it was a great story ...she responded by standing in front of me and lifting her skirt to reveal her pantyless cunt with cum still dripping from her lips....we immediately fucked on the couch while she told me all about it......this is a .true story .....I have no doubt she will do it again when she is tempted...I just wonder how many other tenants has he shown the panties to and told them how he got them.......

View attachment 2262819
I need to rent an apartment from her building. She looks so beautiful with that cum dripping out of that beautiful pussy.

Reactions: Subsforfun and SashaZ
montanaguy said:
there will be more I assure you...... ::)
What if I just pay the rent, never mind having an apartment?
Can I pay, in cash, by the day?

Reactions: franklyhorny and SashaZ
montanaguy said:
I know that she has put out to selective non residents
Plz sign me up immediately.

montanaguy said:
there will be more I assure you...... ::)
I will be eagerly waiting. Sure wish that you were local. I'd visit her everyday just for the viewing of those lovely legs and what is between them.

Definitely number 6 loves to solo and with partner

Reactions: JeffCA, franklyhorny and SashaZ
montanaguy said:
I realize that t some this all sounds like a good story but that it can't possibly be true, but I assure you, it is true..I have watched my wife go from someone who enjoyed her sexuality and acting out her fantasies to becoming a slut....it all pretty much started as a game she played teasing ...in her office or at restaurants....she loved the attention and it made fr great sex....and it still does......she knows there are more people around that are now familiar with her appetite for sex and her growing reputation as a slut.....and that seems to have done nothing more than increase her desire for more...and I know that recently she has had a woman come to her office asking abut a vacancy and seems o have an interest in more than just an apartment.......she and I are going to talk more about this............
I want to hear it all. This is making me so hard and horny. Please🙏.

Reactions: SashaZ and MajorHorner
montanaguy said:
I realize that t some this all sounds like a good story but that it can't possibly be true, but I assure you, it is true..I have watched my wife go from someone who enjoyed her sexuality and acting out her fantasies to becoming a slut....it all pretty much started as a game she played teasing ...in her office or at restaurants....she loved the attention and it made fr great sex....and it still does......she knows there are more people around that are now familiar with her appetite for sex and her growing reputation as a slut.....and that seems to have done nothing more than increase her desire for more...and I know that recently she has had a woman come to her office asking abut a vacancy and seems o have an interest in more than just an apartment.......she and I are going to talk more about this............
Are you saying that your wife is now not only a slut and a Ho, but she’s a slutty Les too?

Reactions: SashaZ and franklyhorny
franklyhorny said:
I want to hear it all. This is making me so hard and horny. Please🙏.
With pix, lots of them.

MajorHorner said:
Are you saying that your wife is now not only a slut and a Ho, but she’s a slutty Les too?
She used to get extremely horny watching sex videos of two women getting it on. It would make her so wet and ready for me to fuck her that I was eager to let her know that I enjoyed her watching less videos and that was my big mistake. She blew up and told me that it didn't make her horny and that she would not watch anymore x rated videos with me. And to this day she hasn't. Damn. I was in sexual bliss and then it ended in the blink of an eye.

Users who are viewing this thread