• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my wife a slut? What are the criteria/characteristics?

• Thread starterdetectives
  • Start date
franklyhorny said:
She used to get extremely horny watching sex videos of two women getting it on. It would make her so wet and ready for me to fuck her that I was eager to let her know that I enjoyed her watching less videos and that was my big mistake. She blew up and told me that it didn't make her horny and that she would not watch anymore x rated videos with me. And to this day she hasn't. Damn. I was in sexual bliss and then it ended in the blink of an eye.
Oh, fuck. Does that mean that she won’t be scissoring with this new girl?
What game do you think this new girl is up to?
If she's a Ho, shouldn't your wife be charging a %-age?

Reactions: franklyhorny
montanaguy said:
Will do...this woman Karen could be interesting... if her inteerest is what she describes to me
Oh, have you had a “chat” with Karen?
Or is it what your wife has found out?

Reactions: franklyhorny and SashaZ
FYI My slut is definitely 2,4,5,6 and over the last couple months has been introducing 7 into her life

Reactions: JeffCA and SashaZ
montanaguy said:
she tells me her cunt ggets wet thinking about it....... I encourage her to go ahead.....
Plz excuse me not being quite with it
1) Suuzanne is your wife (Hotwife??)
2) What is getting Suuzanne's Cunt so wet?
Soz 😇

Reactions: SashaZ
detectives said:
Hi, I need your help. I would like to know if my wife is actually a slut.
For this purpose, I have compiled some criteria that I think a slut should meet.
I have numbered them so that you can better refer to them in your answers.

What criteria (characteristics) must a slut meet?
- (1) Falls in love with men (possibly women) quickly.
- (2) Seeks physical closeness from men (caresses, kisses).
- (3) She had several sexual partners
- (4) Sexual satisfaction is her first priority
- (5) Sex also outside of partnerships
- (6) Allows herself to be photographed naked in a submissive pose
- (7) She lets herself be sexually humiliated (I think this is not a necessary criterion).

Now my questions to you:
- Are these criteria complete?
- Have I forgotten any criteria?
- Is one criterion not important?
- Do all criteria have to apply or only a certain number?
- Are there criteria that must be met in every case?

What do you think about this?
Thank you very much for your answers.
Many greetings
Well...my wife wanted to get fucked by other males and get cream pied...it was like " you (me-husband) have to let me do this" she's not letting me to get laid her as often as she will to fuck others if it makes sense,sorry for my English language

montanaguy said:
Yes mine is the same and that is okay with me
I mean it is ok with me as well but I wish my wife was more slut/slut than that... I did even ask her if she could cheat on me like for real (I wish to try try that)

PervertedPolishCouple said:
I mean it is ok with me as well but I wish my wife was more slut/slut than that... I did even ask her if she could cheat on me like for real (I wish to try try that)
And happily she's more convinced about it😁

montanaguy said:
Yes I understand I agree she should do this for you since you are being understandable for her desire
It is a bit annoying... seeing her that she's interested in it but holding up because she's not sure of me...not sure if u understand

montanaguy said:
It requires both be comfortable with it
Yes you are right but I have feeling that this is turning her on...but at the same time she is acting shy to be careful with me...even if I was straight about my fantasies...it is so confusing....

Similar example...I said I wish her to get pregnant with other man...she said she is thinking about it as well but for some reason she's not sure of it

montanaguy said:
Yes Suzanne is my wife , the landlady slut and she tells of a woman that has been showing an interest in her , this is something new for her and the prospect has her wet.....it will be interesting to see what she does........
Thank you very much for that generous clarification. 👍🏻👍🏻

Similar example...I said I wish her to get pregnant with other man...she said she is thinking about it as well but for some reason she's not sure of it
Then you are out of your tiny mind.

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple
Yes you are right but I have feeling that this is turning her on...but at the same time she is acting shy to be careful with me...even if I was straight about my fantasies...it is so confusing....
Stop it NOW.
Move to a new area, get new jobs and start anew.
Your relationship is heading at full speed into a cliff -neither of you will come out of it in one piece.

Can you clarify?
FFS, work it out for yourself.

franklyhorny said:
I would love to eat that kitty. Such a beautiful trophy wife and sweet looking legs.
Who is she and where does she live?

montanaguy said:
It is what she prefers !!! makes her purr like a kitten
Would love to hear her purr over and over again.

montanaguy said:
imagine in front of you on her back with legs spread wide .......
I'd be French kissing those lips between her legs like crazy. Licking all juices up that would come out. Too bad that is only just a beautiful dream for me.

montanaguy said:
That looks so beautiful. I would love to see what it tastes like fresh and then well used. Damn just got a wonderfully painful hard on and it is starting to leak pre cum. Oh that feels so good. Got to let some of the Pressure off.

Users who are viewing this thread