• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is my wife too old for black guys at 54

• Thread startershefrancis
  • Start date

shefrancis

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2007
hi all,
new members, and first post
over the years have enjoyed to take photos and videos, of my wonderful wife in action with black guys, she has mentioned that she might be too old to keep meeting them, any other guys with them same problem??
i have told her many times that she is a great fuck and many black guys would still be interested in fucking her,

she has over the years enjoyed quite a few meetings, and i have great photos and videos of her getting fucked senseless, and would be unhappy if this was the end of the road for my huge video collection of her in action
sorry about the photos not being very clear, they are still taken from a video

Attachments

• uvs060323-051.JPG
    uvs060323-051.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 431
  • uvs060323-045.JPG
    uvs060323-045.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 339
  • uvs060322-079.JPG
    uvs060322-079.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 368
  • uvs060323-077.JPG
    uvs060323-077.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 371
My wife is 60 and spent last Saturday evening being fucked by two black guys at a party - so your wife has got plenty of years left in her yet! Mine has no intention of slowing down - I think she'll die with her ass pumping up and down!

Get to it!

Jim :yumyum:

thanks Jim

hi Jim,
thanks for the reply, i am so pleased that there are other older females still having "fun", you keep up the good "work",
as you may have noticed from the stills of my wonderful wife, she has quite a lot of "meat" on her, i am always telling her, that black guys really enjoy a bbw, and really do enjoy to see her big arse bouncing up and down,
here are a few more picture/stills taken from that video, i have many of her in action, but this guy was on another level, christ could he fuck, lucky for me i put a 4 hour vhs tape in the camera that night,
the guy told me later that i should be really proud of my wife, and mentioned that she was the first female he had fucked who took it again and again and never once told him to stop,

Attachments

• uvs070126-024.JPG
    uvs070126-024.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 265
  • UVS070126-034.JPG
    UVS070126-034.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 308
  • uvs070126-015.JPG
    uvs070126-015.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 228
  • UVS070126-104.JPG
    UVS070126-104.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 187
shefrancis said:
hi all,
new members, and first post
over the years have enjoyed to take photos and videos, of my wonderful wife in action with black guys, she has mentioned that she might be too old to keep meeting them, any other guys with them same problem??
i have told her many times that she is a great fuck and many black guys would still be interested in fucking her,

she has over the years enjoyed quite a few meetings, and i have great photos and videos of her getting fucked senseless, and would be unhappy if this was the end of the road for my huge video collection of her in action
sorry about the photos not being very clear, they are still taken from a video

YOur wife has plenty of fuck left in her. I love older women and would do your wife all week.

she's gorgeous! Forget about all those skinny young girlies. would love to see more of her. And i agree bbw mature women are the best!

greets

she looks pretty good to me.

Sounds like your wife has all the encouragement here she needs... :)

My wife is much the same, I've NEVER heard her say "you can stop fucking my pussy now"!!! I have heard her beg a man to cum in her many times, but that doesn't let him off the hook!!!

:eek:)

to old

no way she is to old want to see more of her

to old no if she enjoys it she should keep going and good luck to her

a few pics/stills

hi all,
many thanks for the kind words

here are just a few pictures/stills taken from my many videos, of my wonderful wifes meetings over the years,

sorry about them not being clear, but the videos are very clear,

yes i also enjoy to show them to people who are interested in seeing them, for there PRIVATE use

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 146
  • a2.JPG
    a2.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 144
  • a3.JPG
    a3.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 150
  • a4.JPG
    a4.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 133
  • a5.JPG
    a5.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 175
is your wife lookig for another incounter as ill love to show her she not to old to be fucked by blkcock

Users who are viewing this thread