• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is sexting cheating

• Thread starterBobram
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
From this and your other posts, it sounds like you and your wife resolved this issue. Why did you write to this forum...?
Because I am curious about it and the thought of her with other men does make me horny.

Bobram said:
I think it would be a turn on, but am afraid of losing my wife to another man.
Finding it a turn-on if your wife were to seduce and fuck other men may be an indicator of the right way to go. Your fear of losing your wife is one of the reasons you should talk with her — not argue, and not talk AT her, but talk WITH her.

If you're 53, that suggests you and your wife may have been married a long time — and, if your wife is of comparable age, or perhaps younger, it's not surprising she has become interested in expanding her sexual horizons.

Thus, you might consider whether your marriage might be improved, perhaps considerably, if you and your wife were to transition to a hotwife / cuckold husband form of relationship. See, for instance:

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena
https://toy4her.wordpress.com/2010/03/12/the-cuckold-husband-hotwife-phenomena/

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
It sounds like you could, potentially, put yourself on the right track. Your fear of losing your wife is the reason
Yes I want to share her watch her fuck others, but know that she will always return to me.

To throw my thoughts into the ring I would tell her after those counseling sessions it made you look into yourself and you realized that it had become a fantasy of yours and if she would be willing to sext with someone again. If you find someone online then you would know that it likely wouldn't go further than a fantasy but that you could both enjoy it at that point.

Reactions: GFtoShare
Fucknut said:
To throw my thoughts into the ring I would tell her after those counseling sessions it made you look into yourself and you realized that it had become a fantasy of yours and if she would be willing to sext with someone again. If you find someone online then you would know that it likely wouldn't go further than a fantasy but that you could both enjoy it at that point.
Interesting

Bobram said:
Yes I want to share her watch her fuck others, but know that she will always return to me.
It sounds like you're coming around to the right way of viewing your wife's sexuality. I suggest reading the article at the link I furnished (above), then pointing it out to your wife and — after she has had some time to read it and give it some thought — ask her what her thoughts are about it, as a way of continuing your discussion.

Custer Laststand said:
It sounds like you're coming around to the right way of viewing your wife's sexuality. I suggest reading the article at the link I furnished (above), then pointing it out to your wife and — after she has had some time to read it and give it some thought — ask her what her thoughts are about it, as a way of continuing your discussion.
I will check it out

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Cheating is about betrayal and lying, it has little relationship to the actual acts of the cheating itself if that makes sense. IF your wife is violating the terms of your relationship by sexting than that is cheating, plain and simple. Whether that is good, bad, neutral, attractive, sexy, sad, enraging, etc. thats all neither here nor there to the question of cheating or not.

So YES, your wife sounds like she is cheating on you. But if you enjoy it let her keep doing it.

Reactions: basicmarriedmale
Honestly, the key about sharing your wife is trust - if you're telling us that you're not sure that you can share her with others because you don't trust her and are afraid that she might leave you for another guy, then you're not ready for it - it's that simple.

Reactions: toolman
Countryroadrage said:
Cheating is about betrayal and lying, it has little relationship to the actual acts of the cheating itself if that makes sense. IF your wife is violating the terms of your relationship by sexting than that is cheating, plain and simple. Whether that is good, bad, neutral, attractive, sexy, sad, enraging, etc. thats all neither here nor there to the question of cheating or not.

So YES, your wife sounds like she is cheating on you. But if you enjoy it let her keep doing it.
OK I will consider that

JdesDelices said:
Honestly, the key about sharing your wife is trust - if you're telling us that you're not sure that you can share her with others because you don't trust her and are afraid that she might leave you for another guy, then you're not ready for it - it's that simple.
I may not be ready for it yet.

Krkbull said:
If you feel unconfortable with this you could Always look for sexologyst or marriage counselor....
We are seeing a marriage counselor.

Reactions: 0908!
basicmarriedmale said:
too late. it already happened. she was so quick to replace you, why in the fuck are you wanting to hold on to someone that has no respect or love for you? don't let your emotions for her make you make bad decisions. just because you love someone shouldn't be a reason to allow them to fuck you over. she knows you have feelings for her, and you don't want her to leave you. this is exactly why she does what she does. she doesn't see you as the alpha figure she sexually desires. the one she want's to be with. you are a place holder for the actual man she wants. it's too late dude. she settled for you. look up hypergamy so you understand the dynamic of what is going on here. by putting her up on a pedestal you lost her. you treat a woman like a queen she will treat you like a serf.
She seems to be really trying and says that she does not want to lose me.

basicmarriedmale said:
she doesn't want to lose what you bring to the table, not you. she was already willing to replace you. she has found her mark. she should have thought of that shit before she started fucking around. if you give her a get out of jail free card, she will do it again. just ask yourself do you think that what she did was perfectly cool? would you have done it to her? if you did you wouldn't have posted the question you did, and it wouldn't have effected you the way it did. she deserves no leniency. she's a big girl that needs to take accountability for her actions. she shit on your marriage vows, and spit on you. she was willing to sacrifice it all over this loser at her work. how does that make you feel? you gonna let her get away with it, and stand down? not defend or protect yourself? your dignity? your self worth? you deserve better than her. Me personally I would have kicked her out and told her to go live with him. that I only need to know what his address is so i know where to send the divorce papers.

at the end of the day you need to do what you think is best for you. I can only offer my advice from what little i know about your situation.
I appreciate your advice.

Reactions: basicmarriedmale
Bobram said:
I found out that my wife had been sexting with a co-worker of hers. She said that all he did was sext with her and kiss her twice, so is this cheating?
I knew it. I knew she was a true hotwife!!!

Reactions: Bobram
0908! said:
I knew it. I knew she was a true hotwife!!!
It was only sexting and two kisses and she felt guilty about it.

Bobram said:
It was only sexting and two kisses and she felt guilty about it.
Is your wife sexy?

Reactions: Bobram
YourMaster said:
Oh thanks for this information, can u pm me her pic please?
Maybe later once I know you better.

Users who are viewing this thread