• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she BBC worthy?

• Thread startergrant67
  • Start date
A truly incredible ass! The things I would do to that!

thanks

BlknHung said:
A truly incredible ass! The things I would do to that!

You may get a chance soon....

Even more amazing pics of her at cuckoldsplace.com where she knows me as vanilla_thrilla.

Just call me the back twister, lingere ripper, automatic leg spreader quicker brain getter....I'd hit it!!!!

grant67 said:
Looking for your opinion?
If yes, we can post more.
If no, well then, I guess we won't....
Love to hear your comments...

Of course she is and her body is hot.

grant67 said:
Thansk abvt75 !
We are in Illinois
Not on Yahoo much....
No cam here...
Will try to keep you interested though

oh wow - she is terrific

Attachments

• Silver%20%26%20Black%20008%20-%202_s.jpg
    Silver%20%26%20Black%20008%20-%202_s.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 203
yes, sure

Last edited by a moderator:
grant67 said:
You mean this ass?

Love those back-seamed hose. She looks ready for BBC. Would love to see her oreo'd?

Thanks All !

Most definately, but is she ready??

Pardon me for noticing, but it doesnt appear that the breast and pussy in the one set of pics go with the body in the shoes and lingerie pic. YOu decide. Take a closer look at the lingerie pic. Whoever the two different women are, I'm sure they would enjoy getting BBC'd!

Duh

DFWSensualBBC said:
Pardon me for noticing, but it doesnt appear that the breast and pussy in the one set of pics go with the body in the shoes and lingerie pic. YOu decide. Take a closer look at the lingerie pic. Whoever the two different women are, I'm sure they would enjoy getting BBC'd!

That is because the breast and pussy pic was posted by someone named friendly69 and the rest are all me.....lol I do appreciate you taking the time to check out the thread though.....

Could be the topic of another thread...

spooks2b0 said:
Most definately, but is she ready??[/QUOTE
.....but is she ready?
What are your thoughts?

Vegas Bound !

Just found out we have a conference in Vegas later this year....woo hoo ! Perfect opportunity to try her 1st BBC....any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread