• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she BBC worthy?

• Thread starterstex73
  • Start date

Is she BBC wothy?

• Yes- get her some like a good cuck!

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Yes- have a 3some so she can try.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • No way!

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stex73

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2011
Want your opinion. Please respond to poll.

(By the way, that corset is squishing a set of 36DD's)

Attachments

• Her.jpg
    Her.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 401
Hummm, i swear, it seems like i've seen here somewhere before. Even with her face kinda blocked out i somewhat kinda recognize her. Somehow i feel like i've seen her. It's strange. But anyways i voted for the first choice. Let her get pounded by some BBC for sure.

Yeah, "I'll Be...", she has one of those faces/looks.

I see a bunch of views but few votes... your vote is NOT public so PLEASE VOTE

can we know more about her...how manny man fuck her in the past and if you interested in getting her fuck by others.?

If she has a BIG pussy, BBC is a must for her I afraid...:D

Attachments

• big-puss.jpg
    big-puss.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 135
Encourage her

Have her wear a miniskirt with a ace of spades silver anklet meaning she is attached but screws other guys and prefers black cock. Bring her to a sport bar where black guys hang out. Buy her some fruity drink like Long-Island Iced Tea, and she will loosen up. Sit back and let nature take its course. She will have big black cock inside of her hot pussy before the night is out. Her pussy wull be dripping with a black man's cum.
wifepleaser2007

Users who are viewing this thread