• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she cheating?

• Thread starterCsceals
  • Start date

Csceals

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2020
Tell me if u think shes cheating?

20200924_190206.jpg

Reactions: CNYCJ13 and cumonmywifeplz
Yes

Gotcha.. any reasons?

Getting overly-defensive and attacking you after realising her error.

Reactions: StL69, Csceals and hrnynabq
Likely but we need more information.

Reactions: Csceals
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Likely but we need more information.
Please tell me what quesrions u have.

Csceals said:
Please tell me what quesrions u have.

the last text doesn’t make a lot of sense. What’s it about?

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
the last text doesn’t make a lot of sense. What’s it about?
Yeh. Thats a great question... she had an attitude about us not going 45 minutes early to the movies or stay 45 minutes later so she could watch a different movie...

I told her no. That was her seeing me as rude....

Csceals said:
Yeh. Thats a great question... she had an attitude about us not going 45 minutes early to the movies or stay 45 minutes later so she could watch a different movie...

I told her no. That was her seeing me as rude....

she probably is then.

Csceals said:
Tell me if u think shes cheating?

20200924_190206.jpg
If she is texting a guy then you know damn well he is spunking her gash.

Reactions: StL69 and ConroeHairyHotwife
Hey....Are you for real? Does it have to be a video or picture of her being fucked to get your answer?

Reactions: StL69
Literally. Ive heard denials from her for stuff. Naive ..yes..
Im not offended by your remarks.
I just put it out there to get feedback...

So. You think...shes cheating?...
I get it. Hell, i agree with you.. thats why i put it online. Bc i was doubting her honesty.

But , tell me... why is it so obvious to you. Have you been in a simlar situation?

Just looking for help...

Thx

Csceals said:
Literally. Ive heard denials from her for stuff. Naive ..yes..
Im not offended by your remarks.
I just put it out there to get feedback...

So. You think...shes cheating?...
I get it. Hell, i agree with you.. thats why i put it online. Bc i was doubting her honesty.

But , tell me... why is it so obvious to you. Have you been in a simlar situation?

Just looking for help...

Thx
Man you are a cuck. Her text states "hubby & kids are gone', 'are you free to get together?' Admit it, you love it. This make you want to touch herself doesn't it? LOL

Reactions: ConroeHairyHotwife
Yeh. Maybe....

Make the best of it. If she is cheating and I would say she is then enjoy the ride if you care about her. I've been down the same road and although I started out giving her the benefit of the doubt when I caught her I had difficulties accepting it for what it was, a woman who needed more than I could give her.

So the end result, after catching her a second then a third time and also being told by a friend that she was getting it on the side I mishandled it, end result, divorce, pain, suffering for us both.

So if I could turn the clock back I would let her know that as long as she kept her affair private so that I didn't suffer humiliation and as long as she took the time to discuss it with me and perhaps allow me in some way to play a part then okay!

Anger is your enemy but anger is never a solution. Either walk away or accept and with that acceptance think about the benefits of your wife knowing that you love her enough to allow her satisfaction that you can't provide. Once she understands that you may well get the type of devotion that few if any men ever attain in their relationship.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread