• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is She Finally Ready?

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
my wife and i have talked about/fantasied about her being a hotwife /cuckold wife. i have posted what has happened to us on here before
for the past few weeks i have hinted and teased her about her want for some bbc or big cock in general, so last night we started fooling around ,which led to some amazing sex between us ,but as we fooled around for a while i hinted again about her taking on another lover even suggestion maybe bringing in another female possibly (my wifes bi ) but i then mentioned bringing in another guy which she laughed off ,and i said "im serious if it would turn u on id love to bring in another man for us to have a 3some or if u even wanted to have him alone" she replied if that ever happened she wouldent want to know before hand about it, and that at least the first time she wouldent want to have sex with him, she said "i would not mind fooling around some and jerking a guy off or maybe even give him a blowjob ,but i dont wanna have sex with him incase either of us dont like how it goes" she also mentioned shed like it if me and her were starting to fool around and he just came where we are and she might then invite him to join in with us or fool around with him while i watched for a bt

does anyone have any advice they could share with me, also she has mentioned her ex a few times over the last few months ,ive been looking for him online if i ever find him should i contact him for her or should i just try something else,, sorry about the long post but thanks for any advice u can offer me

cdlola said:
Does anyone have any advice they could share with me ....

I would suggest encouraging your wife to identify a candidate she'd like to fuck, so she can begin thinking about all this in more concrete terms.

There's no need for you to search the world for your wife's former boyfriend... there are men everywhere. If you begin gently and teasingly talking with her about who she finds attractive, she may (perhaps gradually) admit there's someone local she sees "around" from time to time she has the hots for.

we just moved to florida and i dont think she really knows anyone like that here yet, but there are alot of clubs with men ,or should i try the lingerie shop again maybe or should i just see if she finds someone?

MacNfries said:
cdlola, I think you may have some fun times ahead in your future. It appears the 2 of you are starting to get your "game faces" on ... getting your mental attitude right for acceptance of a 3rd person. The first time will most definitely be an important event, because, according to whether things go good or go badly, determines whether things take off like a rocket or you start over, which could take months or even years to get her to try it again.
I'm always leery of bringing in strangers from clubs, especially if I haven't had the chance to get to know them for a while. My personal preference is to bring a male friend/associate over for a dinner or cookout or drinks, and see how the 2 of them respond to each other ... I know this might seem like a long process, but sometimes a good foundation is worth everything, don't you think? He may have to come over 2-3 times before the big event, but hopefully she'll feel comfortable with him by this time. You could also do a local internet search and meet a single guy who YOU feel comfortable with ... I'm also uncomfortable with internet contacts ... sorta like selling something on e-bay ... lots of people preying on this kind of opportunity. But, if you weed through those BEFORE she ever sees them, possibly a sincere individual could be found. If you are a member of a gym, this is a good place to meet guys with your idea in mind.
As for her wanting to restrain from sexual intercourse ... hahaha ... let me tell ya, once she has a few orgasms, those legs will open up like a morning lilly in the sun ... just let nature take its course, here. Trust me! ;)
I think your situation has lots of potential; I hope you will proceed slowly, methodically, and cautiously ... and please keep us posted ... Mac
:)

thanks for your advice it makes alot of sence ,i can lrt my wanting of it to happen to mess it up again, i think thats what happened last time i rushed and it went to fast for me and i panicked a bit,and as for finding some one i know that she might be comfertable with will take some time as i said we are new to the area we live and dont know alot of people in the area yet, but i agree it will be worth it finding the right guy that were most likely to have a good situation with and is discrete and also she will want to have return visits from, i have posted a couple of ads online but it seems like im not finding what i believe she would want and the few that i think she would have lived a bit to far for it to be practical,ive had a couple of guys say they visit here on vacation but i think we should find someone local incase she likes him so it would be a 1 time fling (and id like your opinions on this)

How I set things in motion.

As a long-time hopeful cuckold, I have tried to push this along and have tried the approach of finding a male to seduce my wife. I met someone on AFF, told him what I desired, and he agreed to give it a try. We had lunch together to talk about how this could happen and we both agreed to set up a scenario where I would introduce him to my wife as a business associate from out of town and we would try to push things along from there.
She met him briefly the first time in a bar when he and I had made plans for him to run into us. I introduced them and he talked briefly with us. She seemed to like him but didn’t really say anything more about him. We made plans to meet again soon for dinner at a nice local restaurant.
During that dinner, he told us that he flies his own plane and offered to take us flying sometime. He talked about the three of us flying some place for an evening out and gently breaking the ice and get to know each other better. Linda thought it would be fun if we could ever find the time. Don gently took control of the conversation and set a date for us to get together again and it was Linda who agreed to his plan.
Two weeks later, we met him at the airport and had a wonderful evening of flying and dinner at a wonderful restaurant 90 miles away. On the return trip, I made sure to sit in the back so she could sit in the front seat beside Don so she would “get a better view”. Don gave her flying instructions and had her take the wheel for the return trip. She loved the thrill of flying as well as his attention. As we said goodnight she gave him a hug while saying thanks for the fun evening.
Since Don lives out of state, it was several months before we could get together again. All during that absence Linda asked me many times if I had heard from Don and wondered if we could get together with him again. As luck would have it, Don was returning to our area and we made arrangements to meet with him for another dinner. We went to a steak house where you cooked your own steaks. Don and I had talked about this in advance and it was decided that I would offer to cook all of our steaks since I love to grill. We also thought that this would be a good opportunity for me to start taking on a more submissive role while Don would appear to be the more dominate male to Linda.
It worked very well… I grilled as Linda and Don sat and talked. When I returned with the steaks Don declared that his was undercooked and told me to take it back for more cooking. I saw a smile creep across Linda’s face as I silently took the steak back to the grilling area. When I returned I remained standing until Don sampled his steak and declared it properly cooked. Then I sat down as they continued their conversation.
During my absence, Linda had told Don that since I worked out of an office in our house that I had taken on the responsibilities of taking care of the household chores: cleaning, cooking, and washing. This really set me up as a domestic diva and Don pointed out that it appeared that I was the wife in our relationship, which Linda wholeheartedly agreed.
Don suggested that for our next get-together that I should cook for us so we could save the cost of a dinner out. We set up the following weekend for us to come to Don’s condo for the evening where I would prepare the dinner. It was a great idea and worked wonderfully in setting me up as the submissive housewife as the two of them enjoyed wine and conversations as I cooked. While I was cleaning up the dinner dishes, Don offered to show Linda the rest of the complex and took her out for a walk. They returned 30 minutes later with Linda looking a bit flushed. She excused herself to go to the restroom. While she was gone I asked Don how it was going. He explained that while he was showing her the conference center area he took the opportunity to kiss her. He said that she was reluctant and pulled away after one kiss. But a few minutes later as they were walking down the sidewalk she stopped to look at the full moon and he took that as an opening to try again. This time she allowed him a full long kiss along with several shorter ones. And when they finally got to the condo’s doorway he pulled her into his arms for one more long kiss which she accepted fully.
When Linda came out of the restroom, Don excused himself to take his turn. I saw them share a glance at each other as they passed and she blushed as he winked at her. When she came over to me, I asked how their tour went and she whispered, “he kissed me.” I could tell she was waiting to see my reaction. All I did was asked her if she enjoyed it. She blushed and replied “kind of.” With that, I smiled and said that I was okay with it then. I could tell from her expression that my reply had surprised her but Don returned before anything further could be said.
We sat down in front of the fireplace, Linda and I on the sofa and Don in the large overstuffed chair. After a moment Don ‘suggested’ that I serve them some more wine. I got up and went back into the kitchen to get our glasses. When I returned Don had moved over beside Linda on the sofa. I did a double take, unsure of what to say when Don said, “try out that chair. It is very comfortable.” I handed each of them a glass, set mine in front of the chair and then poured our wine, finally sitting down in the chair and stating that he was correct on its comfort. Twice I got up to refill their glasses, each time Don offered a toast and took the opportunity to slide over closer to Linda. Once he asked me to get another bottle of wine and while I was walking towards the kitchen, he asked me to turn off the overhead light so we could enjoy the soft glow of the firelight.
When I returned with the wine, they were just breaking from a kiss. Linda had a guilty look on her face as she looked at me while Don was grinning at me. That was all that took place that night except for a quick goodnight kiss from Don to Linda as we left. She was very quiet on the drive home and didn’t mention the kisses.
We haven’t gotten back together with Don as he has been out of the area. I hope he returns soon and that things can pick up where they left off.

Bevw,

bevw said:
As a long-time hopeful cuckold, I have tried to push this along and have tried the approach of finding a man to seduce my wife. I met someone on AFF, told him what I desired, and he agreed to give it a try. .... etc .... My wife was very quiet on the drive home and didn’t mention the kisses. We haven’t gotten back together with Don as he has been out of the area. I hope he returns soon and things can pick up where they left off.

Thanks for your detailed description of facilitating your wife's seduction by Don. Your approach was very skilled and appears to have been highly effective. It sounds like your wife will make you her cuckold more-or-less as soon as he is able to return to your area. All that will be needed will be to leave the two of them together while you depart for some reason or other... Don could arrange to be "somewhat short" of wine, for instance, and direct you to go to a liquor store to replenish his supply. You could then take your time, and later claim (perhaps) to have had some difficulty finding the place.

—Custer

Your seduction is "well along the way", and the time intervals apart will help your wife to grow much closer to Don. Hopefully, they could e-mail each other or use their cell phones to chat about anything they have in common. Building a strong foundation for their friendship will help them to miss each other, and this "gift of missing each other" is what will eventually grow their desire to be together at every opportunity.

There is a tipping point where your wife will allow herself to cross the line, and it will become impossible for her to think of not having him in her social circle - like a runaway train, she won't be able to turn off her feelings for him. She will need you both.

Your willingness to display your domestic skills is exactly the right approach, because your wife can't become a true cuckoldress until she notices you have become a true cuckold - there is a lag of time as you lead her to where you want her to follow.

You have already told Don, the Bull what his role is, and he has put some energy into achieving that in alignment with your dream. Together, you are exerting a magnetic, hypnotic force outwards, and your wife is falling under Don's spell.

Marriage has a set of rules and boundaries, and when the fence is moved out further, your wife can try new things to reward herself as she seeks more fun out of life.

Many wives would like to have fun with someone not their husband, but they can't reach their potential because they fear their marriage could be damaged.

When the rules of a marriage are changed, it is really like increasing the Open Road Speed Limit, so you can go alittle bit quicker without risk a Police Siren screaming on a Patrol car to make you stop.

Just imagine what it might be like, if the World was ruled by women and a Law change was passed to make it compulsory for a wife to have a minimum of four husbands to meet her needs.

Hi Saraha,

Saraha said:
Just imagine what it might be like, if the world was ruled by women and a law change was passed to make it compulsory for a wife to have a minimum of four husbands to meet her needs.

My imagination is working hard on this one. Mostly it's telling me that since the numbers of women and men in the population are about equal, after one-fourth of all women took their four husbands each, the remaining three-fourths of all women would have zero husbands each.

This could cause more than a little "dissension in the ranks" among the three-fourths of women with zero husbands... and since three-fourths is a considerably larger number than one-fourth, the new law would, most likely, quickly be reversed.

But hey... what do I know...

—Custer

Hm... on the other hand...

Saraha,

My comment on your suggestion:

Saraha said:
Just imagine what it might be like, if the world was ruled by women and a law change was passed to make it compulsory for a wife to have a minimum of four husbands to meet her needs.

should include the following caveat:

...the new law would quickly be reversed... assuming, of course, only women were allowed to vote.

But, suppose men were also allowed to vote in this future society. Suppose also all of the men were married thus having (in effect) one-fourth of a wife each, and suppose all of them were fully satisfied with this legal requirement. Then, presumably the new law would stand.

This, of course, would be because one-half the population (all of the men) plus one-fourth of one-half of the population (the women having four husbands each; i.e., one-eighth of the population), is a larger number than three-fourths of one-half of the population (i.e., the three-fourths of all women who have zero husbands each).

So you see, it all boils down to the mathematics of voting which, in turn, depends on the question of who is and who is not allowed to vote (which those who run elections in the U.S., and presumably the U.K. as well, have long understood very well).

—Custer

very interesting story bevw, i wish i had something cooking up like that currently my self

Obviously, husband would be free to "roam", but consider the benefits of four pay packets on giving a wife a quality lifestyle.

There are many women who never get married, or never find someone to replace their deceased husband.