• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she just a teaser ... or just a slut?

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
As I have reported on this forum, some months ago I found cum stains on some Linda's lingerie (for those who don't know, or just don't recall, Linda is my wife of 25 years).
I have shown and discussed about those stains on this forum, time ago - but that discussion is not so relevant for the most recent developments.
The only important facts are two conclusions:
- some of those stains are certainly "cum stains" - take it for granted;
- anyhow, I cannot tell whether that cum belongs to me or not, although I sincerely don't remember causing those stains.

The most controversial of the stains is that on a pair of panties with "integrated" suspender belt (all-in-one, I'd say) that I have never seen on her. The stain is right on the middle of the inner crotch of those panties, and it really seems a cum's stain. But it could also be a typical vagina's fluid, released accidentally when she tried them on - who knows...

Following the advice of many on this Forum, I eventually decided to ask my wife directly about it.
Roughly ten days ago, we were in bed, and in the right mood to talk about these things.
Here are my questions in summary:
"Do you remember that suspender belt, all-in-one, so and so?" - Yes, I do remember
"Do you remember wearing it for me? because - you know - I can't remember seeing you in that odd all-in-one" - No, actually, I think I never wore it's so uncomfortable.
"Then how do you explain that stains on it, which undoubtedly is a cum stain?" (I was bluffing, because I was not so sure that it was a cum's stain)

And here is a summary of Linda's explanation.
- It can't be that!
- or, maybe it can...
- actually it is cum.
- no, it does not belong to you
- it is my handsome old Italian teacher's (note: Linda took Italian some five years ago)
- you know, and old fashioned man, in his forties. Despite his huge culture he still has some preconceived ideas
- If he sees a woman with a slightly unbuttoned shirt, or wearing stockings, he believes that she is available
- it was not me, it was him who started
- with the excuse of teaching me the meaning of body contact in different cultures, he grabbed me and put me on the desk
- he unzipped: his tool was not so big, but hard, very hard, and his dick's skin was very dark as well
- he pulled my legs apart, I could not resist
- he was quick, much quicker than you
- nevertheless, I orgasmed as he came in me

Needles to say that I came too at listening these words!

====

In the following days I had a mix of contrasting feelings: arousal, anger, frustration, pride, doubt. Especially doubt, and frustration.
Everything was so real!
A good looking man, in his forties - Linda is attracted by the Mediterranean beauty
A huge culture - Linda is attracted by well-read men -- and always stated that guys are most sexy in their forties
His dick was dark - A strange detail to mention, if it is not true experience
What a slut! #1 - Going to class in stockings and pretending she is a modest housewife
What a slut! #2 - Giving her pussy away and confessing it only after years, even if she knows how much I am turned on by it...

And as the days passed, thinking back at those events, arousal took over.
Up to Saturday night.
We had sex again, first time after Linda's confession.
Up to then I hadn't had the courage to mention the topic, but on Saturday I found the proper words.

That's when Linda took back everything.
Oh, well, almost everything... or - at least - she took back the most important part, the actual penetration.

Bottom line, she confirmed that she went to class in stockings.
She confirmed that he put her on the desk, and that he unzipped and took out his tool.
But she said that before such a scaring view she felt suddenly ashamed and escaped from such an awkward position, and never went back to class.
Later she added that he came almost instantly, almost accidentally while pulling his cock out of his pants, well before approaching her pussy, so even if she was not escaping, he couldn't have fucked her.

===

After these events there is only one think which is certain: Linda, my wife, is a liar!
Whether she took that cock inside of her or not is still a mystery...

Bottom line, she confirmed that she went to class in stockings.
She confirmed that he put her on the desk, and that he unzipped and took out his tool.
But she said that before such a scaring view she felt suddenly ashamed and escaped from such an awkward position, and never went back to class.
Later she added that he came almost instantly, almost accidentally while pulling his cock out of his pants, well before approaching her pussy, so even if she was not escaping, he couldn't have fucked her.

===

After these events there is only one think which is certain: Linda, my wife, is a liar!
Whether she took that cock inside of her or not is still a mystery...

That part can't be true, how else did that cum get there? Did it magically fling out of his dick and cut a u turn midair and fly into her parties? I don't think so...

As I am not sure of the nature of that stain, I have posted photos to ask your opinion here

Users who are viewing this thread