• Thread startertintintin
  • Start date

tintintin

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2021
Hi all,

I am a long time lurker ... and have a question:

Is my wife a official Hotwife if she gave someone else a handjob, was fingered and her boobs played with in front of me ?

My wife said she is not because she didn't have a dick in her pussy. What would you say ?

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, mrs redback, rjhsteel2001 and 2 others
tintintin said:
Hi all,

Is my wife a official Hotwife if she gave someone else a handjob, was fingered and her boobs played with in front of me ?

My wife said she is not because she didn't have a dick in her pussy. What would you say ?

still in exploring mode, she wants n needs more opportunities .. hub needs to take her to bars n social events .

Reactions: mjb0007bond
toolman said:
still in exploring mode, she wants n needs more opportunities .. hub needs to take her to bars n social events .
So she’s right then. Thank you toolman.

Reactions: mjb0007bond
tintintin said:
Hi all,

She is a hot wife now no doubts on that

Reactions: mrs redback and mjb0007bond
that’s what I thought but she said she is not.
I think she just wants to feel a new dick

First time this ever happened … totally out of the blue during our vac in Germany. We went to a spa resort.

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback and mjb0007bond
Stop putting labels and just enjoy the moment. Right now, its evident that she is non-monogamous. Maybe she is still not in terms with settling for the hotwife label. Keep providing her motivation and let her decide what role she wants to be in.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, mrs redback, mjb0007bond and 2 others
JonGrey said:
Stop putting labels and just enjoy the moment. Right now, its evident that she is non-monogamous. Maybe she is still not in terms with settling for the hotwife label. Keep providing her motivation and let her decide what role she wants to be in.
Perfect reply

Yes, no need to place a label, but if you want to make it official in your wife's eyes, keep looking for oppertunities to share. Enjoy the journey to cuckoldom.

mjb0007bond said:
Yes, no need to place a label, but if you want to make it official in your wife's eyes, keep looking for oppertunities to share. Enjoy the journey to cuckoldom.
I’ll make it official in her eyes. Thank you for your advice

tintintin said:
Hi all,

Id say yes to that question. She has definitely been intermit with another man even if no sex occurred.
My question is does she (and you) want to take it further and have another dick in her pussy?

mrs redback said:
Id say yes to that question. She has definitely been intermit with another man even if no sex occurred.
My question is does she (and you) want to take it further and have another dick in her pussy?
Yes we both want it. We are still traveling through Europe and the hot Summer here contributes to a very frivolous mood. I think and hope it will continue. We will see.

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback
tintintin said:
Yes we both want it. We are still traveling through Europe and the hot Summer here contributes to a very frivolous mood. I think and hope it will continue. We will see.
We are in France right now and we both like the nudist beaches here. She agreed to go to this famous nudist resort in the south called Cap d agde ... we will see :p
:eek:

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback
tintintin said:
Hi all,

It depends what time zone you are in. (I think we have a new candidate for silliest post of the year. LOL)

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
It depends what time zone you are in. (I think we have a new candidate for silliest post of the year. LOL)
? Maybe your post is silly?