• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is She Progressing?

• Thread startertrooper1
  • Start date

trooper1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2010
A few weeks ago, I suggested to my wife that I take some nude photos of her. She agreed and enjoyed the attention.

She asked me, "What are you going to do with those?" She didn't tell me to delete them or just keep them to myself. It was just that question. I told her they were just for me.

After I took the photos, we had a hot love making session. As I usually do, I asked her what she fantasized about during roleplay. She said that she fantasized about some guy taking her pictures and then fucking her.

I guess what I am trying to figure out is: (a) do I read anything into her question about the photos; and (b) if so, what?

Any thoughts appreciated.

MacNfries said:
Yeah, I think you can read quite a lot out of what she said. The fact that she volunteered that information is substantial. Also, she allowed you to take the pics in the first place and THEN asked you what you were going to do with them, is important as well.
What she's telling you is she has an interest/curiosity in having sex with other men. With the fact YOU are here, means you have a interest/curiosity as well.
So, what are YOUR thoughts on involving another man into your sexual activities? Why not ask HER how she'd feel?
You're a lucky guy if, in fact, all this is factual ... lol!

IN FACT ... why not share some of those photos with US members and even invite her to read some of the responses I know you're gonna get from your post?
:D

I'm with you mac show us a pic or two. I agree with you as well. Although you may want to post some on a site like watchersweb first where you can show her the comments. It's where I started with Ruthie. It's not as intimidating for first timers as a site such as this. I think I would have scared Ruthie off if I had brought her here right off the bat. I'm all for working into things slowly and figuring it out as you go along. But still show us some pics please.

Thanks for the input. We have had pillow talk about the fantasy and I have mentioned, in the heat of the moment mind you, about how turned on I would be to watch such a thing. However, crossing the line from fantasy to reality is a different thing. Of course, I am here and do think about it quite a bit; probably too obsessively. LOL

I have shared a few of the pics with select gentlemen. One you probably could not call a gentleman; he disappeared after I gave him a pic. I am hesitant to post the pictures in an open forum but would be willing to share privately after I got to know the person.

Ideally, I guess I am not a true "cuckold." As I am learning, there are varying degress and it is hard to pigeonhole someone. In my case, humiliation and domination are not a turn on. Having her fucking around behind my back while I stay home is not a turn on. Having her screw 100 guys is not a turn on. Eating creampie is not a turn on. While I do not knock anyone who gets their kink on those such of things, they are not me.

In my case, which I guess is more of a "hot wife" scenario, I would like to watch her fuck another guy while I participate to some degree. Holding her hand. Sucking her tits; those type of things. The man to do it would be a total stranger and it would be a one off thing. I am not interested in an ongoing relationship with the third.

Speaking to the last point, with three people involved, I can't say I would have total control. That is, of course, where the fear lies. Pure raw fucking does not bother me. Potential emotional attachment does. I do not want the latter (and another reason why my kink is not having her going out on formal "dates"). Simply put, the third would just be a cock to please her and leave.

Not really sure what to do next. I am thinking about trying a nude/swinger beach. Thinking of Hedonism, or one closer to us I read about in Palm Springs, California. I need to do more research on the latter.

What I have tried is to post an ad on Craigslist. I was not really serious about pursuing it; I just wanted to see what kind of guys would reply. Let me tell you, it was a pure sleaze, creepy fest. Not one guy seemed to follow directions in responding and there was no thought in response. Typical response was a one liner like, "Hey, I am interested and horny." With that would typically be a cock shot. These guys really expect to get anywhere?

That is why I thought a nude/swinger beach would be better. Could actually meet the person and get her comfortable.

In any event, in the end, I am pretty confused myself. I obsess over this fantasy and want it to happen but man, it is tough!

Thanks for the response.

Thanks again for the response, Mac. Excellent and helpful thoughts and observations. Are there any particular nude beaches you would recommend? That again really seems to be the best and most logical step.

Mac is right there are many nude beaches also in Iowa we have nude swingers campgrounds that can be a lot of fun. We also like to hit the swingers meet and greets. Thats where you can get a lot of good info about whats out there in your area as far as camp grounds or beaches. For the most part there are no hook ups at these meet and greets. It's just a chance to get to know others in the life style. Get on sites like Swing Village and set up a profile for the 2 of you. Any kind of nudist fun or swingers parties for your area will be listed there. Swing Village is a good one.
As far as using craigslist Ruthie and I use it all the time. It all depends on the add you place as to your success. make sure and put the rules in your add I always make sure and let them know that she she wants to see more than just a cock pic also make sure and let them know your looking for guys in good shape with an age limit as to what your looking for and anyone not following these guide lines will be deleted.
I can place an add in on Friday night and have 8 or 10 cocks or more if she wants lined up for the weekend . It's all in the way the add is worded.
I'm thinking your not quite ready for that yet though lol.

Progress Update

Well, it has been a while since I posted. Since my last post, no progress has been made in the area. I have not, however, pushed the issue to any degree. Anyway, for my birthday next year, I am going to propose we go to the Seamountain Resort in California and see what happens. It sounds like a really cool place where "fun and good things" happen with no pressure. I like the idea it is stateside since I was not really keen on travelling overseas to hit Hedonism. Until then, I do not see any further progress. Would love to read about anyone's experiences at the Seamountain resort.

Well last night I asked my wife her fantasy of the evening (as I always do). Last night it was, "I was thinking and wondering what a dark or black cock would feel like." I don't think I have ever been so turned on. Not really sure now what to do next. Any thoughts?

Why not tell her you showed her naked photos to a Black friend (whether you really do or not) and then see what her reaction is.

Buy her a big black dildo then blindfold her and tie her to the bed. Watch her face closely as you ease her new best friend slowly into her for the first time, her expression will tell you everything you want to know.

Good luck.

We do have quite the collection of dildos and I do use some big black ones on her. She is pretty tight and generally cannot take too much of the big one (finds it at times a bit painful). The midsize one is about right for her. In any event, the size is not as much the thrill as the "strange" of it.