• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is she worth it and is she lying?

• Thread starterroger12
  • Start date
  • Tags
    girlfriend

roger12

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2013
This is the problem. I have worked with this woman "Karen" for five years. We started dating about six months ago. When my friend/co-worker found out we were dating he ended up giving me a thumb drive of photo's and some videos from when he was fucking her. He said he no longer wanted them since I was with her now. I dont think he kept a copy. One of the photos was dated much earlier from when he would have known her and the name on the photo was another guy from work who is an asshole. The photos are her for sure. I talked to Karen on how many men she has been with but she just says its not important. I even tried to take some nudes of her and she said no. I have a feeling she may have fucked a lot of guys but Im not sure. There may even be photos of her on the internet . i would like to know if you think other guys from from my work have seen her naked photos. I would also like to know in detail how hot you think she is. Please be critical and negative is ok. She wants to get serious now. Is her body really really hot. She says she is a milf and is very proud of herself. She told me I could loose a few pounds. . I do like her but Im worried about being serious. Here are a few..

She is really hot!!! I could say that definitely will fuck her hard, so her guys counter will increase:)
Just wait a little and i believe you will find out more about her past.

I've been with plenty of women, some with super bodies....some were good in bed, some not. In body, Karen is plenty hot indeed. But what I find really attractive about her is that she'd obviously slutty. Whatever misgivings you may have about her looks, that should quickly vanish once you're comfortable with her in bed. Fuck her brains out man, that's what she wants.

a few more

here are some more I have....

Yeah she's hot! And your right, she probably has fucked a lot of guys, but so what! With a body like that and a horny personality to match she probably loves nothing more than to be naked and feeling a new guys thick cock sliding up inside her horny wet cunt. The only thing you have to worry about now is if you can compete with the sexual fun she's had with other guys?

love the pics she is hott keep them comming

Very hot, great story... she's worth it, you will learn to truly love her slutty past.
Hopefully you can take some currents pics though... she needs to come around on that.

some more

I wish I had some new photos but she has gained about 20 pounds since these. should I post any more? I was hoping for some honest critical comments on her body. she is always telling me how hot she is and how men want her.

WOw very sexy woman! Love to spend time with her!

When a woman says "it doesnt matter" that means shes fucked lots of guys, but WHO CARES.

Shes hot for milf, she got a great face, nice tits and a good body, chubby legs and ass but thats ok right...

the important part is she WANTS to fuck....

When a woman says "it doesnt matter" that means shes fucked lots of guys, but WHO CARES.

Shes hot for milf, she got a great face, nice tits and a good body, chubby legs and ass but thats ok right...

the important part is she WANTS to fuck....

Of course she has fucked a lot of men. I mean look at her. She is a great piece of ass. I'd fuck her. The fact that she has fucked a lot of guys and hopefully she continues, would be a bonus in my books. Marry her before she gets away

more

a few more for for your comments

Dude . Karen is one hot looking lady so shes been around the block or office a few times who cares ... now its your turn to go for a ride ! give her all you got and she'll give you everything she has to offer ... enjoy that hot body and dont worry about where shes been but be thrilled about where shes going , shes taking you with her !!!

still more

my friend had said it was possibly that she may be on the net but I have not found any. Has anybody seen her before?

I'd say it's a safe bet that others from work who might be friends with either guy she dated before has seen those pics...and maybe even more that you don't know about!
Actually, you may be in a better position to answer that question than any of us. In other words, do you think those guys would be the type to brag and show off to their friends? Or are they the type that tend to be more private and discreet?
Something else to consider are these guys showing those pics to their friend's who aren't coworkers.

In any case, don't you love the thrill of sharing her pics with others? It can be quite intoxicating!

She looks great in all the pics you have shared thus far, but I'm willing to bet she looks even better if she has thickened up a bit. Especially if her ass has gotten bigger; it looked damn good to begin with, but if it's become a bit bigger from weigh gain, I'll bet it's smokin' hot now.
Ditto for her pussy getting a bit fatter; that's an extremely sexy look for a woman.
I'd hope her titties may have grown a bit with age and weight, as well.

She is very sexy.

just a few more

a few more if your interested

Well its a lot worse than i thought. oneof the photos in that first link led to almost every picture I have including her face. It seems men have been looking at her naked for years. Now what do I do?

Users who are viewing this thread