• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is there any CLASS left?

• Thread starterblkoralslaveboy
  • Start date

blkoralslaveboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2007
It appears there are some guys on here that would fuxx the shit out of anything. No offense but don't you guys have any limit as far as looks, size, or age go???? Honestly if I don't think she's a 7 or more I don't bother... age wise i'm turning 32 in Feb I'm willing to go as high as 50 if she REALLY takes care of herself, and there are lots of 50-ish hot hot hot women out there.
I'm not an asshole... hell women are far pickier than I am when it comes to men so it doesn't really bother me all that much.

But some of you dudes in here... geez!

blkoralslaveboy said:
It appears there are some guys on here that would fuxx the shit out of anything. No offense but don't you guys have any limit as far as looks, size, or age go???? Honestly if I don't think she's a 7 or more I don't bother... age wise i'm turning 32 in Feb I'm willing to go as high as 50 if she REALLY takes care of herself, and there are lots of 50-ish hot hot hot women out there.
I'm not an asshole... hell women are far pickier than I am when it comes to men so it doesn't really bother me all that much.

But some of you dudes in here... geez!
Maybe if you seen some of these men these women you are talking about are a ten to them or for them. Hey everyone has there own taste it is all in what you like on your plate. The old saying they'ed screw a dog if it stood still does apply to some but oh well to each their own.

Muleman has it spot on - some blokes will fuck anything; and to each their own - it's what makes us individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread