• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is this a bad idea ?

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
My wife Kris has had several lovers over the years, and recently she has been spending a lot of time with a young man named Kurt. Up until now, none of her lovers have been friends of ours or anyone we even knew casually.

I recently started hanging out with a buddy of mine from high school. We had lost touch for many years and I consider Anthony to be a dear friend, and a really nice guy as well. He was divorced several years ago. One night we went out drinking and Anthony told me about an experience he had last year while vacationing in California. He met a young couple named Melissa and Greg. They took a liking to him and invited him to their home one night. It turns out they wanted Anthony to take part in a threesome with them, much to his surprise. Once they convinced him they were serious, Anthony had an incredible time making love to Melissa, who was average looking, but had a great body.

Anthony told me that Melissa really seemed to enjoy sucking his dick while her hubby watched. And once he was stiff she unrolled a condom down his shaft and told him to fuck her nice and hard. Anthony said it was really wild fucking this hot blonde while her husband stood nearby jacking off. Just as he was about to come, he heard Greg groan loudly as he came all over his hand. Melissa laughed and teased her husband about getting over-excited, and after a short rest she sucked Anthony to another hard-on before fucking him until they both climaxed again.

Anthony told me that Greg finally got to fuck his wife later that night, but he was inside her for barely ten seconds when he started coming. He laughed as he described how the guy was rapidly pumping away, trying to make his wife climax. But she just smiled over at Anthony and said "Once again my husband fails to get the job done.........this is why I need to have other men take care of me...".

I sat there with a huge hard-on listening to my friend's story. And I thought about telling him that I have watched my wife Kris have sex with other men on many occasions. But I am not sure if this is a good idea. If I tell him, he will probably want to make love to her, and I can only imagine it would be very stressful watching her doing all kinds of nasty stuff with a friend of mine. Any advice ???

I would feel that if he Andrew feels its a bad idea and not comfortable with it then he shouldn't do it.

OOP's OOP's Is It A Bad Idea To Tell Good Old Boy Anthony?

Andrew to give you my opinion let me say. I think the good old boy ALREADY KNOWS. Anthony is trying to be slick, i think, and get you to admit that your Hot Assed little wife Kris is giving her pussy up on a regular basis. Smells like someone has already told him and he has fugured out a way to get some of that sweet little pussy from Kris. Its commonly referred to as child psychology in this neck of the woods. But hell man if he is your bud and he is half as slick as he thinks he is, there is probably no reason why you should not let him enjoy your wifes charms. If she so agrees. Of coarse it should be up to Kris totally as a hot wife is a true treasure and must be cared for and protected. But the fact of the matter is he already knows Andrew bet you six bits. The odds for a conversation like this to come totally out of the blue and you having a hot wife are 1000000000000000000000000000000000 to 1.:eek: Have fun with Kris man and Best Wishes to you both. ;) okdeacon said this to you.

Maybe, but not necessarily. You need to talk with your wife about it...

Andrew,

andrew1 said:
My wife Kris has had several lovers over the years, and recently she has been spending a lot of time with a young man named Kurt. ....

Cool... good for your wife.

andrew1 said:
One night [my old friend Anthony and I] went out drinking. Anthony told me about an experience he had last year while vacationing in California. He met a young couple named Melissa and Greg. They took a liking to him and invited him to their home one night. It turns out they wanted Anthony to take part in a threesome with them, much to his surprise. Once they convinced him they were serious, Anthony had an incredible time making love to Melissa.

Obviously, your divorced friend Anthony was telling you indirectly that if you and your wife Kris find threesomes appealing, he's up for that.

andrew1 said:
I sat there with a huge hard-on listening to my friend's story.

Good. That was the right response. Was your hard-on visible to Anthony? If so, you gave him a good hint what your response is going to be.

andrew1 said:
I thought about telling him that I have watched my wife Kris have sex with other men on many occasions. But I am not sure if this is a good idea. If I tell him, he will probably want to make love to her, and I can only imagine it would be very stressful watching her doing all kinds of nasty stuff with a friend of mine. Any advice?

First, consider that there appear to be 3 background possibilities vis-a-vis Anthony.

1) He isn't aware of the detailed nature of your relationship with your wife Kris, but on the chance the two of you might be up for threesomes, he told you his California story and did it in such a way there's no implication (seemingly) he wants your wife to fuck him. If you don't respond favorably... well... it was just a story, and should not affect your friendship.

2) Anthony heard via the grapevine, prior to going out for drinks with you to renew your friendship, that your wife fucks other men. As in (1), he too wants your wife to fuck him. As in (1), the purpose of his California story was to start you down the road toward acceptance of this thereby transforming his lust to reality.

3) Prior to going out with you for drinks, Anthony had heard your wife fucks other men, somehow arranged to meet her, then your wife fucked Anthony. He then renewed his acquaintance with you, in part to legitimize your wife fucking him by guiding you toward acceptance of threesomes (which might involve either sexual participation by you or spectator participation only). With his California story Anthony initiated this guiding process, as in situations (1) or (2).

4) In addition, consider that oftentimes the humiliations of being a cuckold husband include having to endure meeting, talking with and otherwise interacting with male friends and coworkers you know your wife has fucked — or whom you suspect she would like to fuck, and probably will. If your wife has been fucking only other men you don't know to date, you have so-far managed to avoid this humiliation.

Regarding your question: "Any advice?" Since your wife Kris is, will be, or will potentially be a player in the above, the most reasonable course of action (IMO) will be to talk with her about it. If she feels it would have an adverse affect on her relationship with her young lover Kurt to take on another lover (your friend Anthony) at this point and she doesn't want that, the question will be resolved. You can tell Anthony you spoke with her about it and the two of you feel a threesome with him would not be a good way to go at this point. (You don't have to say or imply it will never happen.)

If your wife thinks Anthony sounds sexually attractive (potentially) and she might want to fuck him, your best strategy, IMO, will be to arrange for the three of you to get together for drinks (or whatever). Afterwards, you and Kris can give it some thought and decide how or whether to proceed. (I refer to this as a good strategy because, if you try to avoid introducing Kris to Anthony, chances are he'll figure out a way to meet her... for instance, by finding out where she works then "dropping by" her place of employment.)

If your wife has already met Anthony, thinks he's sexy, and has possibly fucked him (albeit without your knowledge), encouraging the idea of threesomes would probably also be to your advantage because that would have the effect of bringing your wife's sexual relationship with him out into the open and making it something you could be a part of.

If you adopt either of the latter two approaches, you'll have to bite the bullet and accept the expanded cuckold humiliation of knowing your wife is fucking a man who is your friend and whom you interact with... but at least, it will be your friend Anthony.*

—Custer

*Note, incidentally, the question of whether Anthony's California story is actually true is irrelevant. For all you know, he may have made it up out of whole cloth for purposes of guiding you toward acceptance of your wife fucking him — which he may be hoping for, even if he has not yet met her (but, there seems to be an implication in your post that Anthony and your wife have met).

I'm not going to repeat what has been said and go into detail ... but I vote = bad idea ...

... they are both getting enough elsewhere don't risk fucking up a friendship and your own relationship ... be aware of when your kink could cause problems all around ... IMHO

Do it. He is a friend and if you use rules and follow rules then fine. Its up to your wife to see if it would be a good idea.

Give us feedback please.

Consider an (apparently) real-life example...

Andrew,

For an example of the choice you're facing and how it worked out for another cuckold, see the thread started 20 Jan. 2012 by Patrick, in the Confessions section of this forum, with "My wife was made pregnant by my friend" on the subject line, here:

my wife was made pregnant by my freind - Cuckolds.com Forums

(which perhaps you've read already). You can decide for yourself whether the outcome should best be described as "hot" or "horrifying."

—Custer

If you share all your secrets with Kris, then you will have already told her what Anthony told you about his experience with the other couple. If you haven't told her already, then you SHOULD.

Kris will make a comment about Anthony's story, and if she is turned on she will ask you to bring Anthony home so he can fuck her whilst you watch.

You don't need to ask her if she is interested in a three-some with Anthony. Her mind has been seeded by the story and she is best to make the decision on her own INSTEAD OF YOU HINTING.

Kris has to decide whether Anthony meets her definition of a sexy lover, because with him being your friend she won't want to start something that could cause problems later on for you/Anthony if she decided to drop him off her fuck list.

Earlier tonight I watched Kris and her young lover Kurt having sex, and I realized that I am not yet ready to invite my friend Anthony to make love with my wife.

I looked on as Kris undressed and let Kurt play with her tits and pussy before she slid down and used her mouth to get him hard. I tried to imagine how I would feel if my wife was doing these things with my friend instead. It struck me that I would probably freak out if Anthony saw my wife naked, and if she was kneeling in front of him, licking his balls and playing with his cock....... there's just no way I am ready for that.....

Hm... well... let's see now...

Andrew,

andrew1 said:
Earlier tonight I watched Kris and her young lover Kurt having sex, and I realized that I am not yet ready to invite my friend Anthony to make love with my wife.

I looked on as Kris undressed and let Kurt play with her tits and pussy before she slid down and used her mouth to get him hard. I tried to imagine how I would feel if my wife was doing these things with my friend instead. It struck me that I would probably freak out if Anthony saw my wife naked, and if she was kneeling in front of him, licking his balls and playing with his cock....... there's just no way I am ready for that.....

Sounds like a decision.

Regarding Okdeacon's assertion:

okdeacon said:
Andrew, to give you my opinion let me say [this about that]. I think the good old boy ALREADY KNOWS. .... The odds for a conversation like this coming totally out of the blue and you having a hot wife are 1000000000000000000000000000000000 to 1 —Okdeacon.

and Mac's wager:

MacNfries said:
Okdeacon ... and I'm betting $10,000 (standard Mitt Romney bet) that you don't know how much that mathmatical figure above is —Mac

First, I think Okdeacon got it backwards. The ratio he quoted would be astronomically high not negligibly low.

Anyway, here's a hint. The ratio is 1 in 10^33 = 10^(-33).

That is:

1 = 10^0

10 = 10^1

100 = 10^2

1000 = 10^3

... etc ...

"Okdeacon's number" = 10^33

where ^ => "raised to the power."

So, Okdeacon's ratio = 1 / 10^33 = (10^0) / (10^33) = 10^(0 - 33) = 10^(-33). That's as close to zero as the average dude or dudess on the street would ever want to get, most likely, without actually being there.

—Custer

MacNfries said:
Hint: It starts with the letter " D " if I counted my zeros correctly. That sure was a lot of zeros. ... :)

I swear I think I hear the music from JEOPARDY playing in the background ... :D

===============

You're always hearing music in the bkgrnd ....smoke less crack
eat more pussy :D

Users who are viewing this thread