• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is this a good idea...?

• Thread starterMissie
  • Start date

Missie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2014
LA, CA
My husband recently suggested that my boyfriend/bull come over for dinner to meet the family. My daughter recently had a birthday (for this thread I will say she is 18). This will be the first time that my family will meet my lover.

My questions I want to know.
1) Do cucks want their daughters to date black men?
2) Would a black bull touch the daughter of a cuck?
3) Should I let this dinner take place?
4) Any other feedback you wish to give.

Thank you,
Missie

1). Some do some don't -it depends
2). Yes, but if the bull respects the couple, he would discuss it first
3). This needs careful discussion between your husband and you -what are the pros and what are the cons?

How do you think your family will react? Are any of them racist? If you go for it then a conversation with your daughter is needed by both you and your husband; her fears will be that you two are getting divorced.

Hi Ms. Missie,

Missie said:
My husband recently suggested that my boyfriend/bull come over for dinner to meet the family. My daughter recently had a birthday (for this thread I will say she is 18).

If 18 is "legal age" where you live, and if your daughter is not yet 18, or if your daughter is "legal age" but you don't want to share your lover with her, I would say this is not a good idea.

Missie said:
This will be the first time that my family will meet my lover.

Keeping your daughter separate from your lover would almost certainly be best, especially if she's a physically-attractive young woman who is not yet "legal age." Whether your cuckold husband meets your lover and, perhaps, plays a direct role in your relationship, should be up to you, your husband and your lover.

Missie said:
My questions:
1) Do cucks want their daughters to date black men?
2) Would a black bull touch the daughter of a cuck?
3) Should I let this dinner take place?
4) Any other feedback you wish to give.

1) I assume you mean "cuckolds who are not black men." In any case, I don't think there's any general answer to this question. The variety among cuckolded married men is probably about as great as the variety among married men who are not cuckolds.

2) It's interesting that you didn't phrase this question: "Would a black bull touch the daughter of his married woman?" (The implication seems to be that you, your husband and your daughter are white, although you don't actually say that.)

I suspect that if a married woman introduces her lover... whether he's a black man or otherwise... to her daughter, there's a good chance her lover will interpret that as, in effect, an invitation to establish a sexual relationship with his married woman's daughter as well. Whether the married woman — you, in this case — and her cuckold husband will be able to protect her daughter from that may be problematical.

3) I advise you to not invite your lover to a dinner where your daughter is also present, and to not otherwise introduce him to your daughter. Since your cuckold husband is apparently pressing you to do this, explain the reasons to him.

Missie said:
Thank you. —Missie

You're welcome.

—Custer

Because I don't have a daughter so I cannot imagine how I may react as a father. But as an observer, I do find it exciting! It shall be a great humiliation for a man that both his wife and daughter are taken by a bull--the same bull! Thinking about the the bull will tell the hubby/father the similarities and the differences between the mother and daughter in bed, I can't help getting erected.

I usually try direct my replies to the original poster (Ms. Missie, in this case), and resist the urge to comment on the comments of others. But, regarding:

frank513 said:
Because I don't have a daughter, I cannot imagine how I might react as a father. But, as an observer I find [this idea] exciting! It would be a great humiliation for a man to have both his wife and daughter taken by the same bull! Thinking about the bull would tell the hubby/father the similarities and the differences between the mother and daughter in bed. [Thinking about it,] I can't help getting erect.

If a person feels turned on... sometimes in spite of himself or herself... by a particular sexual concept, that does not necessarily mean it's a good idea to actually carry it out. Fantasies that have heavy potential for harming the other participant(s), perhaps permanently, are best not acted on but rather are best left as fantasies.

Custer Laststand said:
I usually try direct my replies to the original poster (Ms. Missie, in this case), and resist the urge to comment on the comments of others. But, regarding:

If a person feels turned on... sometimes in spite of himself or herself... by a particular sexual concept, that does not necessarily mean it's a good idea to actually carry it out. Fantasies that have heavy potential for harming the other participant(s), perhaps permanently, are best not acted on but rather are best left as fantasies.

I don't say this much, but I agree wholeheartedly with the quoted post by Custer. I would add, the OP, Missie, stating the daughter is "18 for this thread", leaves open some room for suspicion that the daughter might not be.

Thank you everyone for your comments.

I am going to respond to some comments:

To becontree; My family is accepting of everyone and my children know I love my husband, so they won't be worried about divorce.

To Custer; My family is white and my boyfriend is black. I know bringing him to our home will open the door to possibilities, that might further humiliate my husband, which is his desire, and something I support.

To frank; Thank you for sharing.

To Jax; My oldest daughter is 18, sorry for the confusion.

Update to what is happening now. My husband gave me money and my daughter (Marisa). To go shopping. I have said still that I don't know about the dinner, but I plan on us getting very hot outfits and having the dinner this weekend.

Can I offer a suggestion that may keep the excitement, while also not crossing the line? Take this dinner as an opportunity to teach your daughter about how white women should serve black men. Keep it non-sexual, but make sure she is dressed appropriately and takes full care of him at dinner. If his drink is empty, its her job to make sure its refilled, its her job to clean up for him, etc.

This should give him an opportunity to see her in her outfit and allow you guys to dip your toes in the water of where this may go between her and him without crossing the line if it doesnt work.

Reactions: toolman2c
Missie said:
Thank you everyone for your comments.

I am going to respond to some comments:

To becontree; My family is accepting of everyone and my children know I love my husband, so they won't be worried about divorce.

To Custer; My family is white and my boyfriend is black. I know bringing him to our home will open the door to possibilities, that might further humiliate my husband, which is his desire, and something I support.

To frank; Thank you for sharing.

Update to what is happening now. My husband gave me money and my daughter (Marisa). To go shopping. I have said still that I don't know about the dinner, but I plan on us getting very hot outfits and having the dinner this weekend.

Missie, let us know what happens.
I think if your oldest is 18 or older you should have a side conversation with her about what is going on and tell her she can also partake. I am sure a 18 year old would love to torment her father a bit.

Missie,
Is it your husbands desire to have your bull fuck your daughter? You didn't mention if there are any other children in the house.

Missie said:

Thank you for the clarifications, Ms. Missie.

Missie said:
Update to what is happening now. My husband gave money my daughter (Marisa) fans me to go shopping. I have said still that I don't know about the dinner, but I plan on us getting very hot outfits and having the dinner this weekend.

OK. This indicates your husband and daughter acquiesce and want to participate in your planned dinner.

Regarding:

chibull240 said:
Can I offer a suggestion that may keep the excitement, while also not crossing the line? Take this dinner as an opportunity to teach your daughter about how white women should serve black men. Keep it non-sexual, but make sure she is dressed appropriately and takes full care of him at dinner. If his drink is empty, its her job to make sure its refilled, its her job to clean up for him, etc.

If your objective, or one of them, is to introduce your now-18-year-old daughter to the concept of it being the privilege and prerogative of a married woman to take lovers (who may differ racially from the married woman... you, in this case... and her husband), while her husband remains faithful as her self-acknowledged cuckold, then I suggest it would be most appropriate for your husband to play the primary role in serving dinner and drinks to your lover, you and your daughter, and also in cleaning up after the dinner, so you and your daughter can enjoy an evening of conversation with your lover.

That is, it would be desirable for you to demonstrate that, as the woman of your household, you — not your husband — are in charge of this social event.

Thank you for the added comments. My boyfriends name is Deshawn, he goes by Big D.

Two days ago I asked my husband what would happen if big D. touched our daughter.

Yesterday I took her shopping instead of having her go to school. She is naive and lacks common sense so I often have her as a shopping partner during times she should be in school. Why school when she will have her father support her for life. We had a wonderful time shopping, and a good long talk about sex. She shyly said she was embarrassed about how much she touches herself. We did talk about what she thinks about as she touches herself.

The dinner will take place tomorrow night and I am going to send the other kids to my sister in law's. It will be just me and my husband, Big D and Marisa.

I haven't decided yet if Marisa will clean up the dinner table as this fits her personality , or have my loser husband clean up.

Side note: I would love for my wimp husband to put this house in my name.

Thank you all,
Missie
Any comments welcome.

Reactions: throwback
Missie said:
Thank you for the added comments. My boyfriends name is Deshawn, he goes by Big D.

Two days ago I asked my husband what would happen if big D. touched our daughter.

Yesterday I took her shopping instead of having her go to school. She is naive and lacks common sense so I often have her as a shopping partner during times she should be in school. Why school when she will have her father support her for life. We had a wonderful time shopping, and a good long talk about sex. She shyly said she was embarrassed about how much she touches herself. We did talk about what she thinks about as she touches herself.

The dinner will take place tomorrow night and I am going to send the other kids to my sister in law's. It will be just me and my husband, Big D and Marisa.

I haven't decided yet if Marisa will clean up the dinner table as this fits her personality , or have my loser husband clean up.

Thank you all,
Missie
Any comments welcome.

Great update....I think it would be fitting to have him clean up and you and Marisa get to talk with Big D. Did you touch on anything about Big D and your relationship with him when you talked with Marisa? Did she seem interested in him?

Missie said:

OK... and, you're welcome.

Missie said:

And he said...?

Missie said:
Yesterday I took her shopping instead of having her go to school. She is naive and lacks common sense...

Hm...

Missie said:
...so I often have her as a shopping partner during times she should be in school. Why school when she will have her father support her for life.

This doesn't strike me as the best idea since sliced bread, but I can't comment further without more information about your daughter Marisa's situation vis-a-vis her father and you.

The implication seems to be that your husband has committed to bankrolling Marisa heavily while he and she are both living, and has also committed to including her in his will for lavish support after his death. Is this the picture? (If so, no doubt you and Marisa realize a will can be changed at any time by the person who wrote it prior to his or her death.)

Missie said:
We had a wonderful time shopping, and a good long talk about sex. She shyly said she was embarrassed about how much she touches herself. We did talk about what she thinks about as she touches herself.

Good. I hope you told Marisa that (as the saying goes) 95% of men masturbate and the rest are lying. Among women, the percentage is less (apparently) but those who masturbate are heavily in the majority. So, there's no need for Marisa to feel embarrassed about masturbating on a daily basis and thinking "raunchy thoughts" to get herself off.

Missie said:

Will look forward to reading about it...

Missie said:
I haven't decided yet if Marisa will clean up the dinner table as this fits her personality, or have my loser husband clean up.

To move Marisa forward toward becoming less naive and learning how to deal with men, I recommend telling your "loser" (wealthy loser?) husband that he will be doing the serving and cleanup while you and your daughter enjoy an evening of conversation with your lover, as I mentioned above.

Missie said:

Interesting. As I've suggested to others in this forum, your life as a sexually-liberated married woman and your husband's life as your self-ackowledged cuckold will go easier and more smoothly (IMO) if you become the dominant partner in your marriage, and your man becomes your submissive husband, and this is fully acknowledged by both of you.

To begin moving your husband in this direction, you might consider proceeding along the lines of the program on Lady Misato's site, "Real Women Don't Do Housework", here:

http colon slash slash ladymisato dot atspace dot cooduction dot html

(no spaces ) (or google it). Read through all the chapters listed at upper left, of course, before deciding whether it's an approach that would be likely to work for you.

Missie said:
Thank you all. —Missie

Good luck!

Last edited:
One thought...when getting ready for dinner, and I trust you and your daughter will be wearing very sexy lingerie under sexy clothes, if you shave pussy for Big D let your daughter see that you are shaved, and tell her why.

Hi Ms. Missie,

Re.:

Missie said:
I plan on [my daughter and me] getting very hot outfits and having the dinner this weekend.

How did it go? I hope your first dinner with your lover at your home, with your husband and your just-turned-18 daughter, went well for all of you...

—Custer

Just Me. But I feel One should keep One's sex life separate from the children. Don't care how old. I honestly feel Your children already know about Your Lover. If they wanted to meet they would have asked. Children are not dumb.

Custer Laststand said:

You are right Custer. I wanted to share my idea as an oberver but I should have given more concern for the REAL people involved. Hope things go well with Ms. Missie, her husband and her daughter:)

Missie, I don't know. It could be a great idea if it works out alright for all concerned. I am also very curious about what happened and if YOU think it was a good idea. Best Wishes. okdeacon ps and of coarse all must be of age with no exceptions.

Last edited:
I've had and still have a fantasy of my daughter being shared with a Bull. It's a very long ways away and unlikely to happen but it's hot to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread