• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is this a good idea...?

• Thread starterMissie
  • Start date
Will2112001 said:
Just Me. But I feel One should keep One's sex life separate from the children. Don't care how old. I honestly feel Your children already know about Your Lover. If they wanted to meet they would have asked. Children are not dumb.

I agree
they (youngs +18, all other dont have place in their parents sexual life cause are children) must can choose if they want to be involved or not in their parents lifestyle.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the comments.

I have been deciding if I should update with what happened a couple weeks ago for dinner.

It was an amazing experience for all involved. I don't want to say more, because I feel many were on this website were offended. I thought I would have received more positive feedback.

Missie

Reactions: toolman2c
Lets hear the story Missie . You had to know some would question your choice to bring your lover into your family . I for one would like to know if you got what you wanted out of it . so ... whats up ?

Reactions: toolman2c
Missie said:
Thank you everyone for the comments.

I have been deciding if I should update with what happened a couple weeks ago for dinner.

It was an amazing experience for all involved. I don't want to say more, because I feel many were on this website were offended. I thought I would have received more positive feedback.

Missie

Lets hear it...if people do not want to they can bypass the thread.

Hi Ms. Missie,

Good to hear from you again. Re.:

Missie said:

Yes... yes... please don't leave us holding our cocks and balls (such as they are) any longer...

Missie said:
It was an amazing experience for all involved.

Good!

Missie said:
I don't want to say more...

WHAT?! Why not?!

Missie said:
...because I feel many on this website were offended. I thought I would receive more positive feedback. —Missie

Oh... so that's the reason. Hey, please don't let that bother you. If you outline a situation and pose a question (somewhat briefly, as you did) to hundreds of strangers, the responses that come back are bound to be scattered. Just ignore those that might strike you as negative, and look through them for comments that actually seem helpful.

As for replies you perceive as "negative" — what difference does it make? No one knows who you are, and you don't know who other forum members are. So, the best approach to such comments is to blow them off (or reply in kind).

I, like the others (above), hope you'll fill us in re. what happened during your apparently-intriguing evening with your lover and family.

—Custer

Last edited:
Please, please, please do tell the rest of the story!!!

My daughter and I are his. People have been private messaging me with questions. I have been responding.
Missie

I don't have a daughter or even a wife yet for that matter but can't picture myself seeing my own sister naked nevermind daughter

Missie said:
My daughter and I are his. People have been private messaging me with questions. I have been responding.
Missie

That is great Missie! Would love to know more!

Hi Ms. Missie,

Re.:

Missie said:
My daughter and I are his. People have been private messaging me with questions. I have been responding. —Missie

If that's what you want, and if your daughter wants that too, then good for both of you. Keep up your good work! I'll look forward to hearing more from you about your slightly-unusual approach to doubly-cuckolding (so to speak), thus doubly-humiliating, your husband.

Having said this, I should note that if one looks around on Internet forums, including this one (or its predecessor cuckolds dot com), one can find accounts of married women going out with their daughters to fuck other men, including... sometimes... both fucking the same lover.

More power to you and your daughter!

—Custer

Hi Missie

Having read your posts, it is amazing that you and hubby (not that his opinion counts much!) are open enough to allow the bull to come and meet your children. I think its really great!

I'm sure you can imagine if your father had been a cuckold and at 18, your mother had introduced a man at the dinner table as her lover and they held hands, she fed him, he kissed her while your father cleared up the table and washed the dishes while the lover took your mother upstairs. that sensual feeling of contentment to think you could be his too.

I would love to hear what happened with your daughter. From your last comment of both belonging to him, I am assuming this was a very VERY happy ending!

I let my e-mail on here fill up. If you would like to send me a message Muslim_cuck we can talk more. Just please keep an open mind to what my daughter does with Big D. Please understand that my husband wants this to happen to Marisa and I.

I would like to chat sometime too! I want to hear everything, sounds so hot!

Missie said:
I let my e-mail on here fill up. If you would like to send me a message Muslim_cuck we can talk more. Just please keep an open mind to what my daughter does with Big D. Please understand that my husband wants this to happen to Marisa and I.

Muslim cuck @ what?? I will email you!

Missie said:
My husband recently suggested that my boyfriend/bull come over for dinner to meet the family. My daughter recently had a birthday (for this thread I will say she is 18). This will be the first time that my family will meet my lover.

My questions I want to know.
1) Do cucks want their daughters to date black men?
2) Would a black bull touch the daughter of a cuck?
3) Should I let this dinner take place?
4) Any other feedback you wish to give.

Thank you,
Missie

If the bull is respectable and decent, i dont see any harm in this arrangement and the part where he should touch the daughter, i will mainly leave it my daughter, its her choice and i will go with her decision on this

Users who are viewing this thread