• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is this a light cuckolding test for me?

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
my wife and i have been doing alot of roleplaying lately (now that shes finally back in her usual horny mood) we have roleplayed us in 3somes ,her with another man while i watch ,me and several guys gangbanging her,....so today she tells me she wants to try something a bit kinky and i ask what .....she says " i wanna go to the adult shop when i get paid next week dressed in something really slutty and have u take some pics of me there" i said wow nice what kind of pics? and she said "me posing in the store maybe some of me holding the sex toys, and maybe some of me with the guy who works there" this made me very excited i said wow i like all of those and asked what kind of pics would she want to take with the guy who works there?....and she said "nothing to wild lol maybe just him next to me or him with his arm around me and if u didnt mind maybe he could stand behind me and grab my tits and u could take a few like that"
at this time it was time to leave to go to an appointment i had so the conversation pretty much stopped there, i was wondering what all of u think is this a good early step into cuckolding /hotwife relationship? and is the guy in the store gonna be allowed to even take a pic with a customer and is he allowed to touch her? i dont think he would freak out he seems coo and has flirted with my wife in the past so i doubt that would be a problem on a personal level for him.....id love to hear what u think

MacNfries said:
cdlola, sounds like your wife has a healthy sexual imagination that could be taken to another level or two. So many wives are reserved or disinterested in doing these things ... you're quite lucky.

Every adult store I ever been in, and its been quite a while, pretty much see stuff like that on a regular basis. People going into the peeps, etc doing just about anything you can imagine. No one in an adult store is going to be offended or upset with ANYTHING you do.

Question ... you said the guy in the adult store has "flirted" with your wife in the past? :confused: So, are you saying she's been to that adult store before, and he knows the 2 of you?

yes he knows us from shopping there, he dont know our names or anything but he would recognize us when we go back in, the last time we were in my wife had a conversation with him about the 10 inch didlo she ended up buying and about lubes

Users who are viewing this thread