is this a sign?

• Thread startercooladrio
  • Start date

cooladrio

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2016
so I'm with my 22 year old gf talking bout music, we are both white, she mentions she likes old soul music the best, i ask why, she replies, "mm something about a strong black male voice" it then went quiet and i got a lil hard....
am i making things up or is she showing sign she wants to get fucked by a big strong" black?

cooladrio said:
so I'm with my 22 year old gf talking bout music, we are both white, she mentions she likes old soul music the best, i ask why, she replies, "mm something about a strong black male voice" it then went quiet and i got a lil hard....
am i making things up or is she showing sign she wants to get fucked by a big strong" black?

This sounds sort of indirect, so.... beats me. I like the blues; not "sad and down in the dumps" blues, but rather intense combinations of blues rhythm and rock — most often sung by black men; sometimes by black women, white women, and white men — but I don't translate that into feelings of sexual attraction toward the musicians. It's more like a gut-level response to the rhythm, chords and vocals that makes me feel like dancing.

If one or both of you have an apartment where you can be alone together, you might get together for an evening and play the kind of 'old soul music' your woman likes, and dance with her while listening to it (while also, of course, having some wine), to get a better feeling for how she responds to it on a physical level. You might consider playfully engaging in some fantasy, pretending to be a black musician with a gravelly voice — perhaps even singing along, if you're any good at that (but if you can't carry a tune in a paper bag, I wouldn't recommend it). And, see if your woman gets hotter than she might otherwise, such that she more-or-less obviously wants you to steer her into the bedroom.