Is This Considered Extreme?

• Thread starterKeesnl
  • Start date

Keesnl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2018
A while ago i met a couple, he loves it when he see his wife being fucked by other guys, and they had a new idea and asked me if i wanted to join.

So we went to a park and she got naked and i fucked her standing from behind. When i was about to cum i had to tell and he got down on his knees under her and as soon as i shot my cum inside her he started to lick her and while pulling out he had his mouth on her pussy and she stand up straight and let my cum get in his mouth and he made her cum by licking her.
So when he was ready his face was all wet with her juice and my cum. She had to take a picture and he masturbated ( came almost instantly ) while looking at this picture and her telling him what a loser he was eating my cum instead of filling her himself.
This was just a roleplay because after he was finished she kissed him and the degrading tone was gone.

Never had experienced this, had lots of experiences as a bull but never in this way. We still have contact and now wants to have more guys filling her and do his thing. To be honest it was amazing hot and i will be there to join.

You guys/ladies find this extreme or are there other couples loving this kind of roleplay.

Reactions: bhappy and Mywifelovesthis
Not extreme at all! Quite a normal mode of play. Enjoy!

Reactions: Mywifelovesthis
Love that kind of role play. My wife and myself absolutely love it.

YES My cuck and I play way often, in a bar, ABS or grocey store. A good place for me to pick up men. I love calling my cuck names and he loves watching receiving a pounding and calling me names and nasty remarks, I like men who talk nasty while pounding me.Drinking wine now.

So a little update on the earlier story, like said he wanted some guys to fill her up.

Last week we had contact and he asked me if i was in for some fun with his wife and some other guys. Yesterday i was at their house and also present was another guy ( they invited two more but they couldn't come ).
She told us to really use her as we would like and really only had a few don'ts. So we had some threesome fun with her husband on his knees watching ( and found out waiting ). Lots of real explicete dirty talk, anal play and while doing doggie she also loved some hard slaps on her asscheecks.
So when we were about to cum she was placed on her back, knees pushed way back and taking turns we shot deep inside her. Soon as we were finished her husband came towards her on her knees and she turned really dominant towards him. He followed all her orders and cleaned her with his tongue until he was permitted to cum inside her and clean her again, lots of degrading and real nasty comments how much she had climaxed on our dicks and wasn't able to cum on his.
After that they started talking and kissing and after a drink we had some more playing.

I'm used to the dominant playing ( my side, also am ) with dirty and nasty talk, also sometimes you just know when a girl likes a little spanking while doing her hard, but have to get used to the degrading and passive role he likes to play.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Nazareth and Mywifelovesthis
Keesnl said:
So a little update on the earlier story, like said he wanted some guys to fill her up.

Last week we had contact and he asked me if i was in for some fun with his wife and some other guys. Yesterday i was at their house and also present was another guy ( they invited two more but they couldn't come ).
She told us to really use her as we
would like and really only had a few
don'ts. So we had some threesome fun with her husband on his knees watching ( and found out waiting ). Lots of real explicete dirty talk, anal play and while doing doggie she also
loved some hard slaps on her asscheecks.
So when we were about to cum she was placed on her back, knees pushed way back and taking turns we
shot deep inside her. Soon as we were finished her husband came towards her on her knees and she turned really dominant towards him. He followed all her orders and cleaned her with his tongue until he was permitted to cum inside her and clean her again, lots of degrading and real nasty comments how much
she had climaxed on our dicks and wasn't able to cum on his.
After that they started talking and kissing and after a drink we had some more playing.

I'm used to the dominant playing ( my side, also am ) with dirty and
nasty talk, also sometimes you just know when a girl likes a little spanking while doing her hard, but have to get used to the degrading
and passive role he likes to play.

Awesome!

Keesnl said:
You guys/ladies find this extreme...?
Not at all. I think it sounds erotic and quite creative.

Is not extreme to me. I consider your actions normal playwith one exception. My hubby has 8 and a half inches and great control and is able to cum . We like others to fuck me first then my cuck with his 8.5 inches pushes deeper into me and leaves my pussy gapping out and stretched for my guests to view and fuck me more. Yes, I like slaps on my bottom while fucking doggy style and more OTK or bending over the sofa. Drinks will prooke ideas for more and for kinky play , tied up or down or public play...Hope u and I can talk about meeting in hotel/motel or our home.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
KristinS said:
Is not extreme to me. I consider your actions normal playwith one exception. My hubby has 8 and a half inches and great control and is able to cum . We like others to fuck me first then my cuck with his 8.5 inches pushes deeper into me and leaves my pussy gapping out and stretched for my guests to view and fuck me more. Yes, I like slaps on my bottom while fucking doggy style and more OTK or bending over the sofa. Drinks will prooke ideas for more and for kinky play , tied up or down or public play...Hope u and I can talk about meeting in hotel/motel or our home.

Would do so when i would live in ( or frequent visit ) the area where you're living. Would love to tie you up on the sofa with your butt pointing up and really give you a huge pounding and filling, but coming over from The Netherlands ( Europe ) even for a fantastic fuck is a bit much.
But have to admit you're really my type, a real hot body with a angels face and a real slutty dirty mind always makes me go crazy XXX