• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is this normal?

• Thread starterdebsbitch
  • Start date

debsbitch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2011
We are new to the lifestyle and I was wondering about something. I cooked the wife dinner and made her some bread and butter. I brought it to her and she found a spot of something on her bread. She made me go get her whip and drop my panties. She hit me 3 times and told me if that ever happens again I wont sit for a week. Is this "normal"? I told her I might want to talk about the cuckold contract we signed and she said" we are not talking about shit bitch you signed it now its to late" Is this what I can expect?

Only normal if you're a masochist...

I wonder, what did the cuckold contract specify??

Frankly most cuckold contracts give all the rights to the mistress, cuckold men are seldom considered husbands the mistress/cuckoldress. It is usual in many couples for them to go through a period of adjustment. The cuckold is made to be submissive and obediant to the superior female. A lot of us had mothers who would send us fot the paddle/whip/switch and have us pull down our pants and underwear, then they would wear out our sissy asses. This takes you back to that stage. It is hard to accept and understand for many that when a male accepts the cuckold status things are going to change. This is not a mere wife swap, most cuckold contracts give full sexual freedom to the female while limited the males pleasure to what ever she thinks is appropriate. I hope you are looking forward to sucking her lovers cock.

Did you discuss property settlement? She probably gets it all and even if she is agreeable her lovers are going to want it all.

Attachments

• 0423fdc-09a.jpg
    0423fdc-09a.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 216
  • AM%20full%20balls.jpg
    AM%20full%20balls.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 203
  • ss+16cs.jpg
    ss+16cs.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 205
  • 1bce.jpg
    1bce.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 218
  • a+little+reminder.jpg
    a+little+reminder.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 226
Thanks for the advice. I will look for the contract

Just offhand, baking bread AND making butter for your boss sounds like good work...

Debsbitch,

debsbitch said:
We are new to this lifestyle and I was wondering about something. I cooked my wife dinner and made her some bread and butter.

Good work. Actually making bread (and butter!) for your boss-wife, as opposed to going out and buying it, should probably be considered (IMO) above and beyond the call of your duties as her cuckold.

debsbitch said:
I brought it to her and she found a spot of something on her bread.

Oh oh... but was it harmless... say, part of the crust? Or did you inadvertently cook a bug into her bread? If it was the latter, you had every reason to expect big trouble...

debsbitch said:
She made me go get her whip and drop my panties. She then hit me 3 times, and told me if that ever happens again I won't [be able to] sit for a week.

Hm... given your screen name "Debsbitch," has your boss feminized you and do you wear a dress while doing your housework and cooking, such that she could reach up your dress and pull down your panties easily without also having to pull down your pants...?

Anyway, at least your boss only whipped you 3 times. Avoiding "spots" in her bread in the future should be easy, since you can simply look at it before serving it to her. If, however, she meant she'll whip you 'til you can't sit down for a week if she finds ANY defect in your cooking, I would say you have cause for concern.

debsbitch said:
Is this "normal"?

Hard to say. There's probably a lot of variability among dominant women re. performance standards for their cuckolds. In your case, it sounds like your wife is demanding and quite strict.

Does your boss whip you once a week with severity proportional to your housework and cooking performance during the preceding week...?

debsbitch said:
I told my boss I might want to talk about the cuckold contract we signed. She said, "we are not talking about shit, bitch, you signed it and now it's too late." Is this what I can expect?

Well, again, that depends on your boss. It would be helpful if you told us something about the "non-negotiable" (as it turns out) cuckold contract you signed with her. Does it specify, for instance, that she can or will inflict corporal punishment on you for "suboptimal" performance on cooking and other housework, as perceived by her?

You could take the view that you have grounds for complaint if your boss whips you for infractions neither stated nor implied in your cuckold contract. One has the impression, though... from what you've said... that she isn't likely to be deterred from whipping you by protestations of that nature.

—Custer

I agree with Custer, if you serve your Mistress bread and butter with some type of foreign substance on it you deserve a spanking. That is a simple lack of caring about your Mistress or an example of extreme laziness on your part. Simple fix, don't do it again!

You signed a contract and gave your word when you signed it. I say put on your big gurl panties and suck it up butter cup.

Yes it was just a crumb. Its in the contract that I do everything so she has maximum time for lovers

What you described may or may not constitute abusive treatment by your boss-wife...

Debsbitch,

debsbitch said:
Yes it was just a crumb. Its in the contract that I do everything so she has maximum time for lovers.

Hm... I see. Sounds like you found the contract you signed. But, I notice you don't say anything about your contract specifying your boss-wife can subject you to corporal punishment whenever you displease her. If, however, your "dominant wife / submissive cuckold husband" contract specifies that you will "do everything"... meaning, I gather, all the housework and cooking so your boss-wife will have adequate time and energy to date and fuck other men... then it's reasonable and appropriate that you do so.

Anyway... if you feel you're being treated abusively* by your boss-wife, it turns out you aren't the only married man in that situation. See, for instance:

MenWeb Battered Men: Men's Stories

*Note that "being treated abusively" (in my opinion) does not include include punishments you agree to as part of your "dominant wife / submissive cuckold husband" relationship you agreed to in your contract. Such punishments might include, for instance, her spanking you with you nude and over her knees and her fully dressed, etc., and possibly even her whipping you, if you agreed to that and it's something you want as part of your subservient role in your marriage.

Rather, "being treated abusively" would include (again, in my opinion) mean-spirited beatings by your boss-wife, with her in a state of rage, as described, for instance, on the above web site.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread