• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is This The Worlds Perfect Pussy

• Thread starterpamela
  • Start date

pamela

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2007
Leave Your Comments As To Wether Or Not You Think This Is The Worlds Most Perfect Fuckable Pussy.

Shave off the last few tuffs so we can all inspect it closer.
It certaintly looks to be a very willing pussy - that increases its sex appeal.
I love the fact you have used water as a canvas to show it off.

The men will have to comment on what they think.

good enough to eat suck nibble lick

Not that perfect

IMO the world's perfect pussy is pierced, has a tat, has a BBC stuffed inside.

that is one fine looking pussy-how do it taste

NO, sorry, it's nice but the perfect pussy is in the bedroom next to me sleeping.

Attachments

• 1100_0633.jpg
    1100_0633.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 395
Reactions: Focker
Yeah thats a fine look'n pussy but its not the worlds best,that cant be determined my friend so lets just see more of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice looking pussy, should be bald tho

Not the most perfect, but perhaps 3.5 out of 5. May i ask why you didn't post a pic of a Bull use it. May have raised the rating if =phad you.

I don't know how any one can say it is the most perfect pussy in the world. I haven't seen every pussy in the world. Cheryl are you lurking here I think yours would beat this one. muleman

Gang, this is a quality pussy; far for the worst, but higher ranked if shown to be a functioning cunt. However, knock off 2 points for swiming in waste water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me Max. I already deducted 1.5.:D

iexport said:
NO, sorry, it's nice but the perfect pussy is in the bedroom next to me sleeping.

Have to agree - this is good looking pussy!

Users who are viewing this thread